Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boca United U16 looked very impressive against Weston yesterday. Picked up some very good players.
    says the new players fathers......

Comment

says the new players fathers......
      I was thinking the same. Play a tournament worthwhile before the smack talk starts. Good luck.

Comment

I was thinking the same. Play a tournament worthwhile before the smack talk starts. Good luck.
        Not new parent, an existing parent. I'm just saying we looked pretty good in pre season and have picked up some good players while only losing one starter from last year. We have one girl that went to Alabama with ODP and several that have attended elite camps so the dedication is there. I thought that was the idea do this post.

Comment

Not new parent, an existing parent. I'm just saying we looked pretty good in pre season and have picked up some good players while only losing one starter from last year. We have one girl that went to Alabama with ODP and several that have attended elite camps so the dedication is there. I thought that was the idea do this post.
          Yes, Congrats....maybe you will do as well as the BU U16s did last year with 2 National Players and the rest of the team that either went to Alabama or elite camps.

Comment

Celtic is a USA League kick and chase team they dont belong in this thread, thanks
            The FSPL rejected this team from Celtic, so I doubt anyone considers them to be a top 10 team or a State Cup threat. We saw them play last year and they lack foot skills, it was all long ball or nothing.

Comment

Boca United U16 looked very impressive against Weston yesterday. Picked up some very good players.
              boca MO is to gather sunrises over flow from an over saturated south florida club market beat up on those clubs they gutted then get their butts whipped by central,west coast,north florida and out of state teams.They usually start gaining these players at age 15 when their younger teams stink.Just check the records of their rising U17 and U18.

Comment

JFC won their bracket in the group round. They are in the semi-finals at nationals on Saturday. Their opponent - last year's National Champion!

Comment

JFC won their bracket in the group round. They are in the semi-finals at nationals on Saturday. Their opponent - last year's National Champion!
                  Today's score:

JFC 1 - 0 Eastside FC in overtime.

JFC onto the National Final! They will play YMS Premier Xplosion out of Pennsylvania. It is broadcast live at

http://championships.usyouthsoccer.org/live/

Comment

Today's score:

JFC 1 - 0 Eastside FC in overtime.

JFC onto the National Final! They will play YMS Premier Xplosion out of Pennsylvania. It is broadcast live at

http://championships.usyouthsoccer.org/live/
                    Awesome job girls! Good luck tomorrow from SFL!

Comment

Congratulations!! Way to represent FL!

Comment

JFC 1 - 0 YMS Xplosion

JFC is National Champ!!!

Comment

JFC 1 - 0 YMS Xplosion

JFC is National Champ!!!
                          Way to go! Wonder how many national champs FLA has had over the years. I bet it's not many if any.

Comment

Disney

Any word from Florida teams? We heard today.

Comment

What happened to FL Rush....looks like they have 12 on the got soccer roster ?

Comment

Any word from Florida teams? We heard today.
                                YEs, we heard too.

Signed,
                                A Tampa team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X