X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older Ages

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TBU elite talent left for ECNL......across all age groups.
    Maybe younger age groups, but NOT older. TBU's older girls could whip up on WFF ECNL.

Comment

TBU elite talent left for ECNL......across all age groups.
      Regardless, the fact is they did not demonstrate the ability to compete at that level last year so they did not earn the right to return. Had the FL teams been more competitive there would have been 4 FL slots and 12 teams. As it is there are only 2 FL slots and 10 total teams.

Comment

Maybe younger age groups, but NOT older. TBU's older girls could whip up on WFF ECNL.
        First, that's bull. Second, your girls haven't earned the right to play against ECNL talent, see it's the undisputed top league for girls in the US in case you haven't heard. Those that figured it out, came over to Brandon. Those that didn't, chose the the easy route.

What an F'ing inferiority complex at TBU. You're not ECNL and not full DA. Not now, not ever. Do you have a few top talented players that 'could' play in those leagues, I'm sure you do so congratulations. Doesn't change a darn thing, TBU is very nice neighborhood club.

Comment

First games August 16-17, may require flying yet still no schedules. AWESOME
          Link?

Comment

Good Luck Today to:

TBU Girls U-16
            &
            Jax Girls U-15

Both Playing for the Region III Championship in their Respective Age Groups

Comment

Originally posted by FLCapt View Post
              Good Luck Today to:

TBU Girls U-16
              &
              Jax Girls U-15

Both Playing for the Region III Championship in their Respective Age Groups
              They're playing for the National Championship not Region III.

Comment

Thank You for the Correction. My Bad. I still wish them Good Luck
                Last edited by FLCapt; 07-27-2014, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Thank You for the Correction. My Bad. I still wish them Good Luck
                  You're welcome Captain. Pretty awesome to have two Florida teams playing for the title.

Comment

First, that's bull. Second, your girls haven't earned the right to play against ECNL talent, see it's the undisputed top league for girls in the US in case you haven't heard. Those that figured it out, came over to Brandon. Those that didn't, chose the the easy route.

What an F'ing inferiority complex at TBU. You're not ECNL and not full DA. Not now, not ever. Do you have a few top talented players that 'could' play in those leagues, I'm sure you do so congratulations. Doesn't change a darn thing, TBU is very nice neighborhood club.
                    ^^^ yet another example of the arrogant, condescending attitude of an ECNL parent. I first ran into this type years ago when ODP was big thing. The parents are more competitive and nasty than the the athletes.

Comment

You're welcome Captain. Pretty awesome to have two Florida teams playing for the title.
                      YES It Is.....Either Way we are Very Proud of them....

Comment

^^^ yet another example of the arrogant, condescending attitude of an ECNL parent. I first ran into this type years ago when ODP was big thing. The parents are more competitive and nasty than the the athletes.
                        Elitist parents living vicariously. Their arrogance defines them. They are not worth the time it takes to engage them.

Comment

YES It Is.....Either Way we are Very Proud of them....
                          It is very exciting. Good luck to them both!

Comment

Still no schedule. What a joke.

Comment

Still no schedule. What a joke.
                              Just goes to show you the hillbillies at FYSA aren't the only incompetent fools in youth soccer- it's national!

Comment

Just goes to show you the hillbillies at FYSA aren't the only incompetent fools in youth soccer- it's national!
                                Schedule for RPL was posted a few days ago.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=39633

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X