Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You FKK people crack me up. This was obviously a post by an immature person looking to stir the pot with the absurdity of the post. You guys couldn't let it go as that. You have to come on to attack and defend. Why? This post is a clear example. Is this CPT FKK? This sounds awful for you. Tell us about your DA program - oops don't have one or really much of a boys team at all, and that DA team you attack put 19 kids (FT or DP) into college soccer. Tell us about your ECNL program - oops don't have that either. We know this drives you nuts as you spend countless hours on here running this program down despite the fact that you fought tooth and nail to try and keep it and would love to have it back. Tell us about your coaches - Jamaicans are better than English why? What international success has the Jamaican nation had? Now your post speaks of arrogance - I believe both clubs display this attitude at times. I really wish FKK success. I think competition is a good thing.
    I understand your points and you are right it should go away but!!! You may want to look in your own back yard before you start to direct FKK what to do. They wanted to do their own thing and OC hired Lawyers. They wanted to move forward and Alan had to contact US Club soccer. This stuff has all been documented. You can come up with why OC does what they do but FKK will always do what it must to defend themselves. If folks start to take the higher road than this will eventually go away. Last but not least DA and ECNL are fantastic programs. If you think about it all the other clubs are competing against Purple. Remove DA and ECNL and where would you go if you were a player. Where do you think the focus will be at OC. DA and ECNL are fine but if that is not your cup of tea than the competition begins.

Think about it.

Comment

You FKK people crack me up. This was obviously a post by an immature person looking to stir the pot with the absurdity of the post. You guys couldn't let it go as that. You have to come on to attack and defend. Why? This post is a clear example. Is this CPT FKK? This sounds awful for you. Tell us about your DA program - oops don't have one or really much of a boys team at all, and that DA team you attack put 19 kids (FT or DP) into college soccer. Tell us about your ECNL program - oops don't have that either. We know this drives you nuts as you spend countless hours on here running this program down despite the fact that you fought tooth and nail to try and keep it and would love to have it back. Tell us about your coaches - Jamaicans are better than English why? What international success has the Jamaican nation had? Now your post speaks of arrogance - I believe both clubs display this attitude at times. I really wish FKK success. I think competition is a good thing.
      Hypocrite makes fun of posters for "attacking" the OP, then attacks them.

Comment

No just FKK's way if flip flopping back and forth as if winning is all they do.
        What does FKK have to do with OCYS' losing u23 team?

Comment

Hypocrite makes fun of posters for "attacking" the OP, then attacks them.
          I wish FKK success as well but I think they are taking this hatred and animosity to another level. I don't think they will ever get over not having what OC has and will work hard to destroy it take it away or try to compete with it in whatever shape or form they can.

Comment

What does FKK have to do with OCYS' losing u23 team?
            This cracks me up. fKK trying to put focus on U23. Lets recap: OC is in 1st in USL pro league, very successfull DA program, very successfull boys teams in age groups younger than DA, successfull purple teams in older age groups (2nd teams) and because they struggled in the PDL we are supposed to believe the club is a disaster. OC is far from perfect, but lots of good things happening. FKK - focus on your own house (plenty to keep you busy there).

Comment

I understand your points and you are right it should go away but!!! You may want to look in your own back yard before you start to direct FKK what to do. They wanted to do their own thing and OC hired Lawyers. They wanted to move forward and Alan had to contact US Club soccer. This stuff has all been documented. You can come up with why OC does what they do but FKK will always do what it must to defend themselves. If folks start to take the higher road than this will eventually go away. Last but not least DA and ECNL are fantastic programs. If you think about it all the other clubs are competing against Purple. Remove DA and ECNL and where would you go if you were a player. Where do you think the focus will be at OC. DA and ECNL are fine but if that is not your cup of tea than the competition begins.

Think about it.
              Spot on

Comment

OCYS is a terrible club with terrible parents.

Comment

OCYS is a terrible club with terrible parents.
                  FKK you must stop these attacks.

Comment

This cracks me up. fKK trying to put focus on U23. Lets recap: OC is in 1st in USL pro league, very successfull DA program, very successfull boys teams in age groups younger than DA, successfull purple teams in older age groups (2nd teams) and because they struggled in the PDL we are supposed to believe the club is a disaster. OC is far from perfect, but lots of good things happening. FKK - focus on your own house (plenty to keep you busy there).
                    Spot on. No animosity from OC and well wishes to FKK.

Comment

Truthfully, FKK has nothing to do with the PDL team. When someone criticizes the U23s, responding with a litany of criticism for FKK is just changing the subject. Just the same as listing the USL pro and da's better results is irrelevant. The answer is "we haven't had good results but we're focusing on improvement".

Instead, you guys go through two pages of firing shots at each other. It's really silly.

Comment

I thought OC wants everybody to be interested in the USL and PDL teams? Or are they the exclusive interest of OCYS affiliates? If you want people to be supporters and fans- especially when you go MLS- telling critics to "shut up" isn't very productive. If OC is that thin-skinned, you guys won't last two weeks when local sports writers start breaking down games and second-guessing tactics. You can tell them to shut up til you're hoarse, but they won't listen.

Comment

I wish FKK success as well but I think they are taking this hatred and animosity to another level. I don't think they will ever get over not having what OC has and will work hard to destroy it take it away or try to compete with it in whatever shape or form they can.
                          Oooohhhh.... "Hatred". What a strong word to use for a bunch of people posting on a message board. So what do you call it when people assault police officers and rival fans in the stands at games? Is that "taking it to another level"?

And funny how you mention someone trying to "take away what OC has"... Think about that of a minute. Hypocrites.

Comment

FKK you must stop these attacks.
                            Ummm .... "No".

Comment

Coaching changes are healthy. Can't let the parents get too close or too comfy.
                              Is that why Ian bishop left, is he getting Manchester deal ?

Comment

Kicking tail

So last year, TP told us that things will be different next year. "We are bringing in new coaches and everything will be great!" Well, now I hear that the coach's that did my son's tryouts will not be the coaches. As a matter of fact, they aren't even with the club anymore. Basically it will be a new year but same old story. This could be the last year for us FC. It is too bad. You have great potential.
                                You are kidding, right?

The boys U18 just won State Cup and nearly every other boys team is playing premier level, most in top ten.

The club is doing a great job.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X