Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They did not loose one starter or player from their purple 1/2 pool and added more depth to play 11 v 11. The mention of region B last year 8 v 8 soccer at 11 years is crazy. They never lost on any tournament and played 11 v 11 as u 11 on over 40% of their games. I wonder of any of Germany players that won the world cup are still answering questions about not winning a state competition at u11??? Or if any players even were on a good team at u11?
    Im not at OCYS, I live in Miami and was going to relocate there. But it amazes me how people try to post things on this site to put others down. This OCYS Purple 02/03 group is strong. There purple 2 team did make the semi final. They are doing the right thing for the future. The only people still talking about last region cup at u11 are other clubs trying to tear them down.
    Yeah, your not from OCYS, right. I find it funny how you compared your piddly little team to the German World Cup team. No breeze in Orlando makes for some very delusional parents.

Comment

They did not loose one starter or player from their purple 1/2 pool and added more depth to play 11 v 11. The mention of region B last year 8 v 8 soccer at 11 years is crazy. They never lost on any tournament and played 11 v 11 as u 11 on over 40% of their games. I wonder of any of Germany players that won the world cup are still answering questions about not winning a state competition at u11??? Or if any players even were on a good team at u11?
      Im not at OCYS, I live in Miami and was going to relocate there. But it amazes me how people try to post things on this site to put others down. This OCYS Purple 02/03 group is strong. There purple 2 team did make the semi final. They are doing the right thing for the future. The only people still talking about last region cup at u11 are other clubs trying to tear them down.
      Craaaazzzay.

Comment

This will be a odd year for boys . Some u12 02 kids will play u13 and some will play u12 11v11 or 8v8. Weston probably has the best model with having the best 02 play u13, even if the 02 could play u12. Is orlando city or chargers doing this as well?

Comment

Parkland

Comment

which rising u12 boys are playing 11V11?
            Weston Black, Weston White, Doral White, West Pines Black, and Parma that is a rising U11 will be playing up to U13 div II to play 11v11.

Parma tried it in the Hollywood league at the end of last season and did ok

Comment

Weston Black, Weston White, Doral White, West Pines Black, and Parma that is a rising U11 will be playing up to U13 div II to play 11v11.

Parma tried it in the Hollywood league at the end of last season and did ok
              Heard the Weston White is actually better than the Weston Black

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X