Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am simply saying that this whole situation is sad..no crying. My son made this team...on his own, years ago. Played and went to college. All you idiots on this thread think you know everything. That just because someone expresses disgust or disappointment that they are somehow jaded or hard done by.
    I agree with you about not needing to be personally affected to be turned off by this.

But most of the posts are not from idiots. Only idiot is the guy trying to defend the nepotism by telling people to suck it up and that his kid will be have no problem down the road when he realizes he didn't really earn his keep.

Comment

This topic is a microcosm of all that is wrong with Gen X parents. Calm down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kriste...b_4790658.html

Comment

The irony of this thread is thick. Speaking of an organization named after the American Revolution who is trying to employ inimidation tactics to silence those who publicly disagree with them. Hilarious.
        Intimidation tactics? Where? Who's being intimidated?

Comment

This topic is a microcosm of all that is wrong with Gen X parents. Calm down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kriste...b_4790658.html
          Apropos of nothing.

Expressing an opinion means getting too worked up? TS and other blogs are tailor made for those of us who like to opine. If this is making you so anxious that you need us to calm now, I suggest you should log off and feel better.

Comment

Apropos of nothing.

Expressing an opinion means getting too worked up? TS and other blogs are tailor made for those of us who like to opine. If this is making you so anxious that you need us to calm now, I suggest you should log off and feel better.
            Just pointing out what a sewing circle you drama queens belong to. By all means, carry on.

Comment

Just pointing out what a sewing circle you drama queens belong to. By all means, carry on.
              Will do. Thanks pal.

Comment

Intimidation tactics? Where? Who's being intimidated?
                Non disclosures? Not being "allowed" to post on TS?

Comment

The reason why there are so many posts expressing disgust is because this is the REVS!! An MLS club conducting itself in such a manner is revolting (no pun intended) to many whose kids idolize the revs and the coaches at the academy.

Yes the Bolts do it too and it's rife there not just with the coach offspring but also team mgrs and high donors -like the only 00 that made FT on the U13/14 team (when many arguably better 00's were available). But it's not a huge uproar at the Bolts when something like that happens because well, it's just the Bolts. But here we have the only professional soccer club in New England idolized by many young players doing something as atrocious as putting not one, but two FT sub-par coach's kids with no other additions- just appalling.

Comment

There are kid's that idolize the Rev's coaches?

Like: "Someday Da, when I grow up I wanna be just like GH and BS, they're my idols! Or at least they were, until this horrific scandal, now my dreams are broken!"

Seriously?

Comment

There are kid's that idolize the Rev's coaches?

Like: "Someday Da, when I grow up I wanna be just like GH and BS, they're my idols! Or at least they were, until this horrific scandal, now my dreams are broken!"

Seriously?
                      No, they dont idolize Revs coaches. It is more about holding the professional organization to a different standard. And I suspect you know that, your attempt at humor was pathetic.

Comment

No, they dont idolize Revs coaches. It is more about holding the professional organization to a different standard. And I suspect you know that, your attempt at humor was pathetic.
                        Or as some of us have been saying for years, Revs has been a very unprofessionally run organization from the point that MP left and many of us have not wanted anything to do with it. We have taken our kids and our money and gone to Bolts. Better to pay and play than to put up with the bs and the BS and DAs, the threatened silenced of what goes on behind closed doors and the selling of our political souls. You say it is FREE but clearly nothing is free these days......

Comment

Or as some of us have been saying for years, Revs has been a very unprofessionally run organization from the point that MP left and many of us have not wanted anything to do with it. We have taken our kids and our money and gone to Bolts. Better to pay and play than to put up with the bs and the BS and DAs, the threatened silenced of what goes on behind closed doors and the selling of our political souls. You say it is FREE but clearly nothing is free these days......
                          You do realize the Revs are ranked as number 1 in dap as the best run outfit? Good to see you're making big waves over at the bolts.

Comment

You do realize the Revs are ranked as number 1 in dap as the best run outfit? Good to see you're making big waves over at the bolts.
                            Based on outreach (camps, rtc, rds etc). All the programs that everyone complains about being corrupt is what makes them ranked as #1. Can't have it both ways. The DAP looks at what they offer for player development and that is how they get ranked. Those who then experience it, look and say it is a sham. So whatever. They are the #1 ranked sham in the DAP...got it!! It is , what is it is. Bolts parents don't usually complain about the politics of their own club like Revs do. We go, we pay (not as much as you think we do) and we play. NO BS (pun intended!!)

Comment

Ranked #1 but not on the field

Comment

You do realize that is just a business model right? So Kraft is a better businessman than the other owners...big deal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X