Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be a point in your life, maybe not soon, but someday, where you'll think to yourself, "Gotsoccer points? What the **** was I thinking?"
    Sure, when my son makes the Revs. Then I'll be thinking about his college scholarship.

Comment

Sure, when my son makes the Revs. Then I'll be thinking about his college scholarship.
      Points for events are supposed to expire before new ones are awarded for the following year. Sone teams have over inflated points

Comment

It will be interesting after all teams go to birth year. Technically they can include the DAP and Pre- DAP teams to the rankings. Don't know if they will though.
        Clubs [now] pay for GS points for publicity/visibility. DAP will not pay for GS. No need.

Comment

Clubs [now] pay for GS points for publicity/visibility. DAP will not pay for GS. No need.
          meaning DAP is not competitive in this regard - they have their own "GS" in the DAP league. They don't play commoners like GPS or NEFC.

Comment

Points for events are supposed to expire before new ones are awarded for the following year. Sone teams have over inflated points
            That would be the "up to the minute" part silly.

Comment

Parents of players that good are the last who need to concern themselves with GS points.

You've earned yourself no GotTrolling points for that one.

Comment

No they don't. teams do not send a check to GS to receive points.

Comment

Parents of players that good are the last who need to concern themselves with GS points.

You've earned yourself no GotTrolling points for that one.
                  I'm living proof that you are wrong.

Comment

I'm living proof that you are wrong.
                    This makes no sense???

Comment

How/why do scores change on Gotsoccer? How much do the scores matter when generating points?

I generally don't care about them, but noticed one team in our organization got crushed recently, but the score changed to reflect a much closer game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X