Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are people headed for Columbus Day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are people headed for Columbus Day?

No local tourneys? Why am I driving out of state? Any alternatives I can pitch for next year while at the bar with coach?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No local tourneys? Why am I driving out of state? Any alternatives I can pitch for next year while at the bar with coach?
    After you are done pitching more playing time for your kid and picking up the tab, coach is checking out the local talent away from his wife .I am not sure he is interested in staying local.

Comment

After you are done pitching more playing time for your kid and picking up the tab, coach is checking out the local talent away from his wife .I am not sure he is interested in staying local.
      That answer is disgusting and you should be banned...moderator?

Comment

That answer is disgusting and you should be banned...moderator?
        baw haw! There have been far, far worse things said on this site with no consequences. I wouldn't hold your breath

Comment

Columbus is a No Club weekend in MA, so that the Town teams can play in tournaments

Comment

Columbus is a No Club weekend in MA, so that the Town teams can play in tournaments
            That antiquated notion ended long ago. If clubs find a good place to play and decent competition, they're going. Skip it if you think you've got something better.

Comment

We are going to World Cup soccer in Nashua. It's a decent tournament for non-elite clubs. But it looks like there will be some good teams on the schedule.

Comment

moderator?
                No such thing.

Comment

Going to relax with no soccer....been awhile since every holiday weekend was taken from us...it's actually quite nice!

Comment

Going apple picking. Not sure in state or out of state. Any suggestions?

Comment

Heading to EDP Cup in Hammonton NJ...3rd year going....great competition at a super facility

Comment

That antiquated notion ended long ago. If clubs find a good place to play and decent competition, they're going. Skip it if you think you've got something better.
                        Dum Dum. Considering that all the tourneys those clubs are attending are out of state the antiquated notion is still alive this year IN MA. NEP, MA ECNL, and NPL teams are off with a few exceptions. Do I really need to bold and capitalize the finer details in my post or are you capable of raising your level of reading comprehension?

Comment

Dum Dum. Considering that all the tourneys those clubs are attending are out of state the antiquated notion is still alive this year IN MA. NEP, MA ECNL, and NPL teams are off with a few exceptions. Do I really need to bold and capitalize the finer details in my post or are you capable of raising your level of reading comprehension?
                          What about the second annual Breakers Columbus Day Tournament?

Comment

Heading to EDP Cup in Hammonton NJ...3rd year going....great competition at a super facility
                            Suckers tournament, EDP is a rigged BS organization and those fields are soooo far away.

Comment

Suckers tournament, EDP is a rigged BS organization and those fields are soooo far away.
                              OK, thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X