X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry I don't accept his explanation. It was clear what I wrote he was being difficult.
    Then this...

That's issue with discussions people don't really want to discuss just argue. That's my issue here.
    In the same post. LOL

Comment

Ironic as a past can get. Sorry. I want the person you were arguing with and my first read of the topic began with you're post, as I explained. I wasn't being argumentative or obtuse, I asked a question. Finding the answer showed my error, I owned and explained it without incivility.

You? None of that, still.

It's hard to keep track but my point was pretty clear I thought. But it sounds like you made an honest mistake and no issues here.

Comment

Any adult male who yells at my 14 year old kid as a ref is going to either have a flat tire or a bloody nose. I sincerely hope that the a-hats in here who actively harrass show up at my kid's next game. Just look for the 6-5 300 lb guy with tat sleeves. I want to see you mess your pants in the parking lot when I confront you.
        Tat sleeves do not make you a tough guy. They make you a moron.

Comment

It's hard to keep track but my point was pretty clear I thought. But it sounds like you made an honest mistake and no issues here.
          It was. Appreciate the reply.

Comment

You "invest a lot of time and money" in your kid's club team and think this entitles you to make insipid comments on the sideline to a 12 year old ref? Exercise your right to shut your mouth and enjoy the game.

If the father of that ref was standing next to you, I have a feeling you'd get real, real quiet.
            Something to be learned. right?

Oh someone reasonable. I agree to a point too. I don't know why you throw the "idiot" comment in there but whatever.

I think in all this there is something to be learned.

Parents want better refs for their kids games so that the quality of the game can be better.

Some Parents get out of hand yelling and that's a problem.

Some refs can't handle it and start losing it WAY before they should. If you can't take a few comments like "common you going to call that" than please find something else to do on your weekends.

I think all in all parents invest a lot of time and money into the game so I would say we have a right to comment and no one is above criticism.

Comment

Tat sleeves do not make you a tough guy. They make you a moron.
              Amen, brother!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X