Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A practice around rush hour is way more than 15 extra min.

It's 45 min to an hour from where I am to Hopkinton/Holliston.

Right now my drive to practice is 10 min.

Not sure why you are being so combative/defensive.

My original post said I'm looking for club options locally.

If NEFC would guarantee all practices were in Marlborough, I'd consider it.

Not sure how I'm at a second tier club when a coach came over from NEFC.
    because the coach was not good enough to coach for NEFC

Comment

Stars coaches have many teams and practice is a cattle call. Your child will need to get better on his own with his dad. My sons and my experience.
      I'm starting to realize that.

So why are we all paying for club soccer? :)

Comment

I'm starting to realize that.

So why are we all paying for club soccer? :)
        The mass is an ass. Look at how each club attracts its customers. There is your answer.

Comment

The coach your child had at u7-10 does not and can't exist in a competitive club market in its current formation. It's us who have made club soccer the fiasco it is now 2-$3k a year for spot on a team?

Comment

I have a U12B. Were with GPS for several years but switched to Stars. Very happy. Consistent coaching and my kid has dramatically improved from a technical standpoint. The coaches are more intense than GPS; some may not like this, but my son has thrived.

Comment

I have a U12B. Were with GPS for several years but switched to Stars. Very happy. Consistent coaching and my kid has dramatically improved from a technical standpoint. The coaches are more intense than GPS; some may not like this, but my son has thrived.
              Very valid point-some kids need a more relaxed atmosphere, while others prefer a more intense one. Regardless of the level a child is at or strives for, find the right coach and level of competition/intensity for the child and don't worry what the name of the club is--esp before high school.

Comment

Losing 10-0 to Bolts is fun!

Comment

Losing 10-0 to Bolts is fun!
                  Stars Satellite you friggin' bonehead. But thanks for playing.

Comment

Stars Satellite you friggin' bonehead. But thanks for playing.
                    Top Team losing 10-0! Good development!

Sunday, September 27, 2015
                    SEACOAST UNITED PRE-ACAD 1-DRICE-03/04 2 CFC WEST 2
                    FC BOSTON BOLTS ELITE 03/04 10 FC STARS OF MASSACHUSETTS CENTRAL UNITED 03/04 0
                    BAYSIDE FC BOLTS U12B NEP RED 03/04 2 NEFC CENTRAL UNITED U12 BOYS 3
                    GPS MA NPL BOYS 03/04 3 WESTERN UNITED PIONEERS FC BOYS RED 03/04 1

Comment

Top Team losing 10-0! Good development!

Sunday, September 27, 2015
                      SEACOAST UNITED PRE-ACAD 1-DRICE-03/04 2 CFC WEST 2
                      FC BOSTON BOLTS ELITE 03/04 10 FC STARS OF MASSACHUSETTS CENTRAL UNITED 03/04 0
                      BAYSIDE FC BOLTS U12B NEP RED 03/04 2 NEFC CENTRAL UNITED U12 BOYS 3
                      GPS MA NPL BOYS 03/04 3 WESTERN UNITED PIONEERS FC BOYS RED 03/04 1
                      Looks like you missed his point. Another genius on here apparently. He said his kid doesn't play for Stars U12 Central. How do you even function enough to operate a computer?

Comment

Looks like you missed his point. Another genius on here apparently. He said his kid doesn't play for Stars U12 Central. How do you even function enough to operate a computer?
                        They lost 7-0 in League 1. Another shot NEP team.

Comment

Decent map of soccer clubs in mass here:

http://www.massclubsoccer.com/map-of...clubs-in-mass/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X