•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still ranting, Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That have a bunch of uneducated buffoons running the club. Crap business model, so it's no surprise. Perspective, can you weigh in on this? You're a supremely intelligent person, so please share your thoughts.
      Remember, it is established as a not for profit tax exempt entity. Perhaps it is fulfilling its mission of not making money........

Comment

We had the exact same situation. Personal emails and phone calls from two different coaches inviting me to bring my daughter to tryouts. They laid it on heavy and so we went and could not have gotten a colder reaction. The girls iced my daughter out and the parents gave me the cold shoulder as well. My daughter hated it and didn't want to play there. What sealed the deal with me though was when I was talking to the coach, he literally went down a list of players on my daughter's team and told me how much they sucked compared to players he was bringing in. Gave me a real sour taste in my mouth.
        Obviously your daughter wasn't good enough. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

I generally support you in calling out Heiny. But, although excellent, your Heiny detection instinct may not be 100%. There may be some other idiots who share some beliefs with Heiny, and there may be some idiots who jerk your chain.

Whether or not the post is actually from Heiny, calling it out as BS is good. So, perhaps instead of insisting that the post is from Heiny, just call the post "BTDT-ish". If the BTDT or another idiot wants to claim it was not BTDT, so what, the post was still BTDT-ish.

I think that Heiny might actually enjoy getting you revved up. Don't give him the satisfaction. We all know what a waste of DNA he is. He is the guy born on third base who thinks he hit a triple, except Heiny got picked off. Considering all the advantages he had with a hall of fame father and a D1 education at Duke paid for, his lack of accomplishments is laughingly pathetic. Given how he screwed up the education of his other daughter, it is no wonder she changed her name. What a sad excuse for a human. Yet, he continues to make a fool of himself on T-S. This lump of flab has no shame. He knows how to take from society, but not how to give back. Why would a known person conduct himself as he does on T-S?

NH
          Wow. How much of this is true about BTDT?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X