Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem with providing details and specifics is you get a "BS" alert.
    No current GPS girls team meets the criteria.
    Maybe you should review the game video and try again
    Obviously a TS amateur bomb thrower.
    What gave it away the mention of an undefeated GPS team or GPS coaches reviewing 20 girls journals after each game on a weekend night instead of hitting the Pub.

Comment

Are you a former GPS parent?

Unless you have experience, and it's still only your isolated experience, you can't really say.

We've attended numerous club practices, to check clubs out, and they all pretty much work on and do the same thing.

We like GPS bc the coach is not yelling at/berating our kid and most of the parents on our team are laid back. My kid is learning and having fun. Good enough for me.
      Plumber has moved in I see.

Comment

The problem with providing details and specifics is you get a "BS" alert.
        No current GPS girls team meets the criteria.
        Maybe you should review the game video and try again
        Obviously a TS amateur bomb thrower.
        BS this. I stand by my statements, and I am not BTDT. I should update that we have not lost to any other club. One loss was to older GPS team on PKs. Had it not been in final, that too would have been a draw.

Comment

BS this. I stand by my statements, and I am not BTDT. I should update that we have not lost to any other club. One loss was to older GPS team on PKs. Had it not been in final, that too would have been a draw.
          NO upper level GPS girls(I am assuming your "D" who "lit up" the Stars West team must be on the top team otherwise the Stars syndicate would not have had Uncle Corleone slip you a "private practice invitation that you could not refuse") team is undefeated this year and also lit up a Stars West team last spring.2 minutes on the NEP website will tell you that. Try again.

Comment

Interesting. I know a Stars parent whose kid was moved from Athletic to United and the United parents iced her out.

Like anything, I'm sure it depends on the team.
            We had the exact same situation. Personal emails and phone calls from two different coaches inviting me to bring my daughter to tryouts. They laid it on heavy and so we went and could not have gotten a colder reaction. The girls iced my daughter out and the parents gave me the cold shoulder as well. My daughter hated it and didn't want to play there. What sealed the deal with me though was when I was talking to the coach, he literally went down a list of players on my daughter's team and told me how much they sucked compared to players he was bringing in. Gave me a real sour taste in my mouth.

Comment

We had the exact same situation. Personal emails and phone calls from two different coaches inviting me to bring my daughter to tryouts. They laid it on heavy and so we went and could not have gotten a colder reaction. The girls iced my daughter out and the parents gave me the cold shoulder as well. My daughter hated it and didn't want to play there. What sealed the deal with me though was when I was talking to the coach, he literally went down a list of players on my daughter's team and told me how much they sucked compared to players he was bringing in. Gave me a real sour taste in my mouth.
              Did you feel sort of feel like you walked into a CULT, lol?

Comment

Actually yes.

Comment

Rather interesting how any negative personal experience with the Stars always has to be a lie and the person sharing it has to have an axe to grind. Couldn't possibly be that the negative experience might actually have been real and that the negative impression it left combined with the constant denials and attacks against anyone who expresses anything negative about the club might be the reason the story gets shared. Everyone can't be lying.

Comment

Actually yes.
                    Hahahahahaha. Too funny, BTDT! Was there a seance and palm reader? See any militia guys from Idaho? How EXACTLY was it like a CULT, Suzie???

All-time meltdown from DBDB this evening. Enjoy. Heading out to dinner with my family for real.

Comment

Rather interesting how any negative personal experience with the Stars always has to be a lie and the person sharing it has to have an axe to grind. Couldn't possibly be that the negative experience might actually have been real and that the negative impression it left combined with the constant denials and attacks against anyone who expresses anything negative about the club might be the reason the story gets shared. Everyone can't be lying.
                      "Rather interesting" that YOU just randomly happen to be the one posting the above, and all of the other ones too. Always.

Was Suzie you, BTNT?

Comment

How was that 7-0 state cup beatdown, BTDT? And why are you supporting the 17-0 NEFC embarrassment, including trying to sell that it was only 7-0???

Comment

Hahahahahaha. Too funny, BTDT! Was there a seance and palm reader? See any militia guys from Idaho? How EXACTLY was it like a CULT, Suzie???

All-time meltdown from DBDB this evening. Enjoy. Heading out to dinner with my family for real.
                          Why don't you go back to bashing MM on the college thread. Talk about being a db. Your jealousy over anyone's success is disturbing.

Comment

Are you saying they solicited you like a crazed telemarketer(did your current team give them your cell phone # and email?).Were the two coaches competing against each other for your daughter? Did you feel like Jerry Maguire "show me the money bitch"?
                            But after all the leg work you showed up and they blew you off with a cold reaction ? not even a t-shirt?
                            And when he went down the list of players"on your daughters team"(that she was not on yet-as you were their to be wined and dined by personal invite ) did the coach ask for your daughters resume?
                            Perhaps the taste left in your mouth was bitter and not sour after the deal was not sealed.

Comment

What gave it away the mention of an undefeated GPS team or GPS coaches reviewing 20 girls journals after each game on a weekend night instead of hitting the Pub.
                              Classic!

I can see the mates now over a pint or 6 watching all the U10 game videos in an all nighter at GPS world HQ and putting game notes in the margins of all the girls journals before Mondays practice.

Comment

Why don't you go back to bashing MM on the college thread. Talk about being a db. Your jealousy over anyone's success is disturbing.
                                OK, enough, btdt. Getting to ready to order. Please dont ruin my dinner.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X