Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perspective and BTDT this thread belongs to you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one else could carry it on for so long? Except for....wait...maybe you??
    You're right, PMan. I let you drag me in, but as long as you continue with this BS, you can expect me to call you out. STFU with your delusional postings and you'll never hear from me.

Comment

You're right, PMan. I let you drag me in, but as long as you continue with this BS, you can expect me to call you out. STFU with your delusional postings and you'll never hear from me.
      Not the Pman, just one of the other clowns. Plumber must be back, huh?

Comment

Not the Pman, just one of the other clowns. Plumber must be back, huh?
        Not the PMan, just one of his other personalities.

Comment

Remember the rules?

Play in this sandbox Pissy Pants and BTDT! No one wants you spewing crap on every thread.
          There's plenty of room here for both of you!

Comment

Play in this sandbox Pissy Pants and BTDT! No one wants you spewing crap on every thread.
            There's plenty of room here for both of you!
            and what crap is that? To understand what club soccer is and make your own personal choices without the incessant manipulations by the hype machines from the different clubs? In other words you want to be left alone to do your dirty work without challenge from either Pissy Pants or BTDT. Not too transparent.

Comment

Here's the difference between BTDT's posts (asssuming he actually does post like PMan says) and PMan's posts.

BTDT pontificates his opinions on club and college soccer. They are his opinions to which you can either agree, partly or wholly or not at all.

The PMan's posts are to save us all from BTDT's opinion, as if we are too ignorant to determine for ourselves. You can not disagree partly or wholly with the PMan without being accused of being BTDT.

Just watch and see.

Comment

Here's the difference between BTDT's posts (asssuming he actually does post like PMan says) and PMan's posts.

BTDT pontificates his opinions on club and college soccer. They are his opinions to which you can either agree, partly or wholly or not at all.

The PMan's posts are to save us all from BTDT's opinion, as if we are too ignorant to determine for ourselves. You can not disagree partly or wholly with the PMan without being accused of being BTDT.

Just watch and see.
                Disagree. Here's the difference. BTDT has shoved his opinions and agendas down everyone's throats non-stop for 8 years and still at it today. BTDT's posts are negative and disparaging without fail, and he presumes that parents are clueless about what they are doing and also vulnerable to his oppressive influence. The Pman is simply saying enough is enough.

Comment

Disagree. Here's the difference. BTDT has shoved his opinions and agendas down everyone's throats non-stop for 8 years and still at it today. BTDT's posts are negative and disparaging without fail, and he presumes that parents are clueless about what they are doing and also vulnerable to his oppressive influence. The Pman is simply saying enough is enough.
                  You forgot to accuse me of being BTDT, PMan. Is this a new strategy?

But who cares what BTDT's opinions are? You can agree or disagree and make your argument why. But you don't do that, do you PMan? Because you are incapable of letting go what you consider a personal affront. It's that paranoia and OCD thing.

Now I wait for you to say, I'm not PMan.

Comment

You forgot to accuse me of being BTDT, PMan. Is this a new strategy?

But who cares what BTDT's opinions are? You can agree or disagree and make your argument why. But you don't do that, do you PMan? Because you are incapable of letting go what you consider a personal affront. It's that paranoia and OCD thing.

Now I wait for you to say, I'm not PMan.
                    What compelled you to revive this thread this morning? And what are your thoughts on BTDT, his opinions, and the volume/frequency exerted in imposing his opinions on others? Seriously, that would be beyond helpful.

Comment

The main problem, BTDT/Heinsohn, is not your opinions--as foolish as they often are--but your serial lying, distorting, and attempted bullying. Quite a few posters other than Perspective have had enough of your act a long time ago. Yes, everyone knows, you don't care.

Comment

Just watch and see.
                        Why did you have to go and poke the Nutjob? Far better to let sleeping nutjobs lie.

Comment

If people either agreed or disagreed with BTDT and Perspective, that would be one thing. But having so many threads degenerate into posts whose only point is that (supposedly) one or the other of them is posting. I'm sympathetic to critics of both of those posters, but it does no good to merely say "BTDT is posting!" "Perspective, you are obsessed!" etc. *That* gets very tiring, very quickly. So boring!! Agree or disagree, make your case, but I really wish the guessing at who is posting would stop.

Comment

The main problem, BTDT/Heinsohn, is not your opinions--as foolish as they often are--but your serial lying, distorting, and attempted bullying. Quite a few posters other than Perspective have had enough of your act a long time ago. Yes, everyone knows, you don't care.
                            Just reposting.

Comment

Just reposting from another thread:

I generally support you in calling out Heiny. But, although excellent, your Heiny detection instinct may not be 100%. There may be some other idiots who share some beliefs with Heiny, and there may be some idiots who jerk your chain.

Whether or not the post is actually from Heiny, calling it out as BS is good. So, perhaps instead of insisting that the post is from Heiny, just call the post "BTDT-ish". If the BTDT or another idiot wants to claim it was not BTDT, so what, the post was still BTDT-ish.

I think that Heiny might actually enjoy getting you revved up. Don't give him the satisfaction. We all know what a waste of DNA he is. He is the guy born on third base who thinks he hit a triple, except Heiny got picked off. Considering all the advantages he had with a hall of fame father and a D1 education at Duke paid for, his lack of accomplishments is laughingly pathetic. Given how he screwed up the education of his other daughter, it is no wonder she changed her name. What a sad excuse for a human. Yet, he continues to make a fool of himself on T-S. This lump of flab has no shame. He knows how to take from society, but not how to give back. Why would a known person conduct himself as he does on T-S?

Comment

What compelled you to revive this thread this morning? And what are your thoughts on BTDT, his opinions, and the volume/frequency exerted in imposing his opinions on others? Seriously, that would be beyond helpful.
                                Crickets.....

Amazing after all of the years (yes, all of them) BTDT has yet to offer even a simple explanation of his own understanding of his motivations for serially posting. For someone who has soooo many thoughts and opinions that is perhaps the most interesting FACT pertaining to him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X