Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now wouldn't it be something if the new Brit also happens to be a plumber.
    All makes sense now. Dealing with everyone else's sheat has to make one pretty bitter.

Comment

Saw a few NEFC coaches at brigham and women's hospital scouting a few of the newer 2015's. Oh wait, this wasn't a birth year post? Sorry.

Comment

Saw a few NEFC coaches at brigham and women's hospital scouting a few of the newer 2015's. Oh wait, this wasn't a birth year post? Sorry.
        Liz wont be happy

Comment

What is the good word? How are the recently graduated 2015s doing at their chosen schools with regard to playtime? It is always tough to go from playing every minute of every game to some variation of it. The pyramidal effect is humbling when our Mass. boys and girls meet up with the rest of the country. The side discussion is always to consider what was more important leading up to college.....the team or you own kid.
          Not having a division one kid hampers my perspective, but his playtime is good and consistent. I don't think I would be able to say the same if he was playing D1
          See the 2015 Boys Soccer Verbal Commits for the boys. For the girls GL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X