NEFC...17-0....Really?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See there. Stars don't even have to beat anyone 17-0 to get bashed. That's just a regular part of the day for a few here, bashing the living daylights out of Stars. Say one word about NEFC and there's an outcry to re-institute the draft for a troops build-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We all know that this is the real agenda here. This thread is about payback for some perceived slight against the Stars (or actually the Scorpions - eh Nate). The OP could give a crap about the players from Aztec, they just want to bash the crap out of NEFC.
      Protect the shield at all costs.

17-0 is disgraceful and classless.

Sorry the truth hurts you so deeply.

Comment

Protect the shield at all costs.

17-0 is disgraceful and classless.

Sorry the truth hurts you so deeply.
        17-0 definitely is a beat down, no bout adout that. Thing is the pussies at the Stars couldn't even come close to laying that on the Aztec. Too close to home. No balls. Game would be more like a 1-0 affair. That way JD can pull out the 1-2 kids that don't have two left feet and sell them the ECNL dream.

Comment

17-0 definitely is a beat down, no bout adout that. Thing is the pussies at the Stars couldn't even come close to laying that on the Aztec. Too close to home. No balls. Game would be more like a 1-0 affair. That way JD can pull out the 1-2 kids that don't have two left feet and sell them the ECNL dream.
          Posting while drunk is a bad idea. You might talk to your father about seeking treatment--seems to have worked for him.

Comment

Posting while drunk is a bad idea. You might talk to your father about seeking treatment--seems to have worked for him.
            Nah, was almost talking to your wife about it but it was a rather one sided conversation since she had her mouth full. Seems she has more insight than you and talent than your son.

Comment

Nah, was almost talking to your wife about it but it was a rather one sided conversation since she had her mouth full. Seems she has more insight than you and talent than your son.
              Dream on, Paul. I don't have a son, though.

Comment

Seriously...how does this board even exist? I found it, thinking it would be a spot to talk about soccer. Wow, was I off base.

Comment

Seriously...how does this board even exist? I found it, thinking it would be a spot to talk about soccer. Wow, was I off base.
                  It's a bit like a train wreck. You want to look away but you just can't.

Comment

Welcome to the world of thinly veiled club advertisements, pompom waiving, agenda driven commentary. and bashfests galore. The days of finding nuggets of good info have long passed. Enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to the world of thinly veiled club advertisements, pompom waiving, agenda driven commentary. and bashfests galore. The days of finding nuggets of good info have long passed. Enjoy.
                      Go to some of the other active states' forums, they are also full of bashing but way, way, less dysfunctional than the Massachusetts forum!

You can still find nuggets of good info, if you can sort through the junk. I sometimes post a question on another state's board, if it is a general soccer question, and would recommend that to you too.

Comment

It's a bit like a train wreck. You want to look away but you just can't.
                        And a drug. I've tried to leave so many times and keep coming back.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X