Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Note to self: post incessantly about your greatness and get ripped to shreds, case in point WH parents who (thanks!) seem quiet and SHS
    Funny thing is WH parents not posting, it's everyone else doing the talking about them

Comment

Really curious to see how Shrewsbury's statistical sychophant spins the last two results and maintains that they are making progress.

Comment

Other scores?

Wachusett 2 Shepard Hill 0

Comment

5-1 Nashoba
          Oh wow. Shrewsbury must've been terribly unlucky in the 2nd half.

Comment

Nashoba 5 Shrewsbury 1

Outscored 10-1 in the last two games. SHS program still headed in the right direction?
            Yes. Unequivocally the right direction. Try harder.

Comment

Really curious to see how Shrewsbury's statistical sychophant spins the last two results and maintains that they are making progress.
              Essentially by your logic, playing Algonquin would probably mean you're not making progress. Besides that, again by your logic, the direction or progress of a soccer program requires nothing more than Google and internet access after the soccer has been played, not even being there to see it.

And "statistical sycophant?"

Spend less time here, more time with a dictionary. We'll all benefit, but you mostly.

Comment

A lot of big matches remain in the next week, but I'm not sure how much they'd actually impact tournament seeding.

Looks like Algonquin, Nashoba and Shepherd Hill (if they win one more) will playing on one side, Westborough, Wachusett, Marlborough and Tantasqua playing on the other.

Comment

A lot of big matches remain in the next week, but I'm not sure how much they'd actually impact tournament seeding.

Looks like Algonquin, Nashoba and Shepherd Hill (if they win one more) will playing on one side, Westborough, Wachusett, Marlborough and Tantasqua playing on the other.
                  You forgot Doherty & Burncoat. Both will make it as well. Doherty as top of their league and Burncoat is already >.5.

Comment

Yes. Unequivocally the right direction. Try harder.
                    SHS is rebuilding. Not a Shrewsbury parent here. Rebuilding takes time and it takes more than a few games........ Evaluate the program the next 2 years and then comment

Comment

SHS is rebuilding. Not a Shrewsbury parent here. Rebuilding takes time and it takes more than a few games........ Evaluate the program the next 2 years and then comment
                      I've watched the freshmen and sophomores play on varsity and JV......it's going to take 4+ years. Coaching improvement, but you are lacking talent.

Comment

You forgot Doherty & Burncoat. Both will make it as well. Doherty as top of their league and Burncoat is already >.5.
                        I didn't forget them, I omitted them. One would play Algonquin if they happen to make it past Shepherd Hill, the other would likely face Nashoba.

Also North Middlesex is still technically alive as well, but they won't make it.

Comment

I've watched the freshmen and sophomores play on varsity and JV......it's going to take 4+ years. Coaching improvement, but you are lacking talent.
                          Present coach won't last that long.

Comment

I'd say more like 2. Their freshman and sophomore class has more talent and depth than any class in the past 3 or 4.

Marlborough is a good example to follow. Not directly comparable, but let's see where they go from last to next year.

Comment

Present coach won't last that long.
                              Maybe, but I think it'll probably come down to what the sophomores on varsity can do in the next two years. Between the coaches and those players, conpared to the disaster they walked into, I think they'll have some success before it's over for them.

Comment

Nashoba played Wachusett, final?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X