Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls Central Mass Div. 1

I know very early in the season. How are teams looking? Any surprises so far?

Good luck the rest of the way.

Shrewsbury is down. Could be a long year.

Comment

How are Nashoba, Wachusett and Gonk looking? I suspect Westboro will be better than last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Shrewsbury is down. Could be a long year.
        Shrewsbury will be down for a couple of years.

Comment

How are Nashoba, Wachusett and Gonk looking? I suspect Westboro will be better than last year?
          It's been a remarkably quiet start to the season on TS.

Comment

Shrewsbury will be down for a couple of years.
            From a state finalist in 2010 to last place in the league in 2014.

Can only go up...eventually.

Comment

Anybody go to the Nashoba/Sheppard Hill game that ended up in a 0-0 tie. Curious how the game went. SH for real?

Comment

Anybody go to the Nashoba/Sheppard Hill game that ended up in a 0-0 tie. Curious how the game went. SH for real?
                Terrible game. Not a pass between either team.
                Couple of solid defenders for SH, but a great freshman keeper.
                SH can't score.

Comment

Terrible game. Not a pass between either team.
                  Couple of solid defenders for SH, but a great freshman keeper.
                  SH can't score.
                  what the heck happened to Nashoba? Weren't they usually tops in central mass?

Comment

Algonquin is the team to beat this year.Nashoba and Wachusett will not be as strong as last year .If Algonquin does not win the league this year it will be a colossal failure .

Comment

Algonquin is the team to beat this year.Nashoba and Wachusett will not be as strong as last year .If Algonquin does not win the league this year it will be a colossal failure .
                      All three will be competing for the league. Its early and I would never count out Nashoba. They did this last year and reeled off like 14 straight. Nashoba will always be solid. Algonguin is strong all around and has talented strikers and mids. Scoring is not a problem with KH on the team. Wachusett is solid in the mids and defenders. I saw them once already and they are strong. Lack scoring alot but did have a ton of shots. Cant wait to see Algonguin offense vs. Wachusetts defense. I think it is Algonguins to lose but the other two will be in it. Westboro I think is the best CM team.

Comment

Algonquin is the best in the state this year. Any region. Any size. Not saying they cannot lose one, but they would need to play poorly to lose.

Comment

What the Algonquin troll is trying to say here translated:

Gonk Gonk Gonk!

Comment

What the Algonquin troll is trying to say here translated:

Gonk Gonk Gonk!
                            You are the typical TS *****. I'm not from Gonk. I'm from much further north. When my daughter played (again, not on Gonk or Nashoba), Nashoba was always the best. Like other poster said, probably too early, but I was surprised. So take a break from being a jerk for once in a while.

Comment

You are the typical TS *****. I'm not from Gonk. I'm from much further north. When my daughter played (again, not on Gonk or Nashoba), Nashoba was always the best. Like other poster said, probably too early, but I was surprised. So take a break from being a jerk for once in a while.
                              So your kids have graduated and no longer play HS soccer.
                              You are from the North country unaffiliated with central mass
                              You were aware of and/or compelled to comment on a tied girls soccer game on the Rhode Island border shortly after the game
                              And...you still follow TS

Therapy is available.You don't have to live like this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X