Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's easy to pick out the Valeo parents. You don't have to travel to find competition. Wait until U13 to travel
    Pretty sure they think their kids are good enough for the U13 team. That;s the valeo mentality.

Comment

FC BOSTON BOLTS SOUTH 04/05 scrimmaged a Fall River travel team and got spanked. lol
      And they would still steamroll your kid's team.

Comment

And they would still steamroll your kid's team.
        It was a bad loss for you?

I guess the 4 daddy coaches yelling at the kids didn't help!

Comment

Well they preparing them for DAP!

Comment

so i have played this team...and yes they are very good, better than many of the club teams i have seen play. And yes, the coaches are nuts...certifiable. Decent guys, but the screaming at the players is pretty over the top.

Comment

So, it's funny that a U11 club team got spanked by a Fall River town team in early September? Odd sense of humor you have there. I have no idea on specifics here but my son is a U11 player on a middle of the road club team... There's no doubt in my mind that there are some town teams that would "spank" his team. Who cares? How did that town team play? Was it boot it ball up the middle to the big kid hanging in front of the net?

Seriously... I have no idea... The team you are dismissing may not be good (I have no way of knowing...), but seriously you have issues if you feel the need to call out a team because they got spanked by a town team. And btw, I'm also not discounting the fact that the town team may be well coached and don't play boot it ball... but just pointing out how absurd this comment is.
              so my son's town team would beat many club teams i have seen at his age level, and has beat teams from both NEP and Maple. But thats because 9 of the 12 players are on club teams and are good. At the younger age levels, a lot of the players still play both. If he were to play a top tier elite U11 team, I am sure they would get smoke good though.

Comment

Week 1 NEP predictions (top division)

Bolts East 2 - 2 seacoast pre-academy (although game time has been removed and location is now "unassigned"). This would be best match-up of the week if it is played. 4-1 and 5-1 losses to FC Stars last week make them seem awfully similar on paper.

Westen U 4-1 GPS Boston (western u is much better and GPS will be tired after the commute to Lusitano Stadium).

Bayside Bolts 2-1 GPS Metro (should be even match with these two lower half teams).

FC Stars 4-1 NEFC Central. Good NEFC Central club, but Stars just have too much firepower.

In other news...
                Valeo 8-0 (fill in the blank Maple victim)

Comment

so i have played this team...and yes they are very good, better than many of the club teams i have seen play. And yes, the coaches are nuts...certifiable. Decent guys, but the screaming at the players is pretty over the top.
                  Please explain how they are a very good team? Who have they played?

Comment

Please explain how they are a very good team? Who have they played?
                    Did i say they were a great team, an elite team...?....no. They have strong technical skills, understand good possession soccer and team defense. They also train together year round, and have been together for a number of years. Are they as good as some of the elite club teams mentioned here earlier ...of course not. But they could beat many of the U11 club teams I have seen. And the coaches and parents are absolutely certifiably crazy.

Comment

Did i say they were a great team, an elite team...?....no. They have strong technical skills, understand good possession soccer and team defense. They also train together year round, and have been together for a number of years. Are they as good as some of the elite club teams mentioned here earlier ...of course not. But they could beat many of the U11 club teams I have seen. And the coaches and parents are absolutely certifiably crazy.
                      ummmm.....did i ever say that you said "great" team?

I repeated what you said in regards to them being a"good team"

They have not been togther for years either. Clearly you are one of the many parent coaches on the team.

Give me one exmaple of them winning anything?

Comment

which team

They have not been togther for years either. Clearly you are one of the many parent coaches on the team.

which team are yo guys arguing about? the Valeo or Bolts?

Comment

which team are yo guys arguing about? the Valeo or Bolts?
                          The new Bolts south team i think

Comment

Team?

I thought they were talking about the town team that beat the club team?

Comment

um, no...i am not one of the crazy parents coaches, sorry. and just what what would a U11 team have "won" while a U8, 9, or 10 team ?...a bracket at a tournament where they dont even keep scores ?...and I am speaking of the town team. My son has played them and I am commenting on what I saw. Not sure why you are so fixated on the fact that I gave my opinion on them. I have no intention of entertaining you any further and frankly dont care what you think. Its an opinion, and who are you to question it.

Comment

If you played this team, arent you a little young for this forum?

Check yourself Dad. Huge red flag when you say "so I played this team"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X