Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actual score was 12 - 1 and Stars played down a player for the last 20 minutes in an attempt to even the play. It didn't work...not sure why web site says 8 - 1?
    Real classy either way. There is a max GD.!

Comment

Valeo has sent two U11 teams to the Lou Ramos Tournament in PA this weekend so it will be interesting to see how they stack up with the top clubs on the east coast.

Comment

Championship - stars cup

FC Stars V Bolts East for the championship. 4th time these teams have met and Stars hold a 3-1 edge.

Good luck to Valeo out in PA. Unfortunately it looks like stronger teams attended the Stars cup. Would've been good to see how Valeo fared locally.

Comment

Congrats to Stars!

Bolts East parent here...congrats to Stars, definitely best team in Mass. see you guys in NEP.

Comment

Valeo has sent two U11 teams to the Lou Ramos Tournament in PA this weekend so it will be interesting to see how they stack up with the top clubs on the east coast.
            The two Valeo teams were a collective 2-4
            Two wins and 4 loses

Comment

The two Valeo teams were a collective 2-4
              Two wins and 4 loses
              yeah, they wouldn't even have that if they stayed in MA

Comment

Updated rankings

It's still very early, but got soccer seems to have the top 3 teams correct:
                FC Stars
                Western U
                Bolts East

After that it's a bit of a crap shoot (sue me for not being convinced on NEFC Newton United yet).

Any other teams that should be in the discussion for #1 in the state?

Comment

A friend of mine who has a son on the Seacoast Preacademy 1 team told me they added two boys from the u11 A team from last fall. They were playing up last year and they trained with the professional team in England this summer.

Should be a great weekend to watch this age group. I think this team that was already solid, should be tough match-up for our Mass teams. Looking forward to seeing some great young teams this weekend on the boys side.
                  "A friend of mine who has a son on the Seacoast PreAcademy 1 team told you" ... Ha! Thanks for the update on your son's team.

Comment

Setting things straight

The flight value at the Lou Ramos tourney was 10,000. At the local fc stars cup it was 5,500. These #s are based on how good the competition is. So, essentially, Valeo played against twice the level of competition. Valeo are certainly in the conversation for best team in MA.

Comment

The flight value at the Lou Ramos tourney was 10,000. At the local fc stars cup it was 5,500. These #s are based on how good the competition is. So, essentially, Valeo played against twice the level of competition. Valeo are certainly in the conversation for best team in MA.
                      Ha ha ha! Silly rabbit. 2X the competition?

Comment

Philadelphia Gunners are #2 in the country, Valeo gave them a game. Better to play R1 powerhouses PG, Lehigh Valley, Cedar Stars than weaker local competition. Parents who want easy wins can go to Stars or even GPS events.

Comment

FC BOSTON BOLTS SOUTH 04/05 scrimmaged a Fall River travel team and got spanked. lol

Comment

FC BOSTON BOLTS SOUTH 04/05 scrimmaged a Fall River travel team and got spanked. lol
                            So, it's funny that a U11 club team got spanked by a Fall River town team in early September? Odd sense of humor you have there. I have no idea on specifics here but my son is a U11 player on a middle of the road club team... There's no doubt in my mind that there are some town teams that would "spank" his team. Who cares? How did that town team play? Was it boot it ball up the middle to the big kid hanging in front of the net?

Seriously... I have no idea... The team you are dismissing may not be good (I have no way of knowing...), but seriously you have issues if you feel the need to call out a team because they got spanked by a town team. And btw, I'm also not discounting the fact that the town team may be well coached and don't play boot it ball... but just pointing out how absurd this comment is.

Comment

So, it's funny that a U11 club team got spanked by a Fall River town team in early September? Odd sense of humor you have there. I have no idea on specifics here but my son is a U11 player on a middle of the road club team... There's no doubt in my mind that there are some town teams that would "spank" his team. Who cares? How did that town team play? Was it boot it ball up the middle to the big kid hanging in front of the net?

Seriously... I have no idea... The team you are dismissing may not be good (I have no way of knowing...), but seriously you have issues if you feel the need to call out a team because they got spanked by a town team. And btw, I'm also not discounting the fact that the town team may be well coached and don't play boot it ball... but just pointing out how absurd this comment is.
                              Lighten up Francis and get off your high horse. I am not the OP but i find it funny because i know the team in question.

just because your kid plays for a sucky team doesnt mean you cant have a sense of humor.

Comment

Philadelphia Gunners are #2 in the country, Valeo gave them a game. Better to play R1 powerhouses PG, Lehigh Valley, Cedar Stars than weaker local competition. Parents who want easy wins can go to Stars or even GPS events.
                                It's easy to pick out the Valeo parents. You don't have to travel to find competition. Wait until U13 to travel

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X