Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rev player number 9 is also from GPS. They also lost another player to Bolts, one to the Philadelphia Union, and several more to their high school teams for most of the fall.
    Well #9 decided to list his Japanese club where he was obviously developed rather than GPS. And no GPS players listed on Phil. Union u14. Congrats on HS soccer.

Comment

Well #9 decided to list his Japanese club where he was obviously developed rather than GPS. And no GPS players listed on Phil. Union u14. Congrats on HS soccer.
      There is a kid on the U13 pre-academy at Union from GPS.

Comment

Had been with GPS since age 10. GPS player, born in Japan.

Comment

Maybe. The pre-academy is a mixed bag. In the NY/ct area, there are enough academy clubs and players to make the pre acad league pretty solid. Up here, with the revs not participating, it's a tougher call. Are you suggesting that the bolts 2002s or the seacoast 2002s are better than the npl u14s? Not a perfect match up due to the age shift, but I also think that neither of those teams are yet drawing the best talent to their pre acad groups.
          New York Red Bulls U13 pre-academy team demolished everyone at the NPL Finals a few months ago, so you tell me. I mean every NPL team they faced!! A lot of those boys are now with the NYRB U14 team. NEP/NPL doesn't come close.

Comment

You GPS people have been saying four former GPS players made Revs u14 for months but only two are listed. Same as NEFC, Aztec, Valeo. FC Mass has four:

http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/acad...roster-2014-15
            Trying counting again!

Comment

You GPS people have been saying four former GPS players made Revs u14 for months but only two are listed. Same as NEFC, Aztec, Valeo. FC Mass has four:

http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/acad...roster-2014-15
              Every single kid graduated from the RDS program. Every one.

Comment

By "graduated", they mean "attended at least one session". Some certainly participated in the RDS program extensively, some barely appeared. RDS does provide some exposure, but talent wins in the end. The Revs certainly love that notation, as it encourages more to sign up for RDS.

Comment

RDS program is a joke, you think these players are developing in the RDS program?

Comment

RDS program is a joke, you think these players are developing in the RDS program?
                    The Kraft version of pay to play.

Comment

Every single kid.

Comment

By "graduated", they mean "attended at least one session". Some certainly participated in the RDS program extensively, some barely appeared. RDS does provide some exposure, but talent wins in the end. The Revs certainly love that notation, as it encourages more to sign up for RDS.
                        Au-contraire my friend. To "graduate" from RDS you must attend all 4 sessions in a row. That means you did the fall session, both winter sessions and the spring session.

Comment

New York Red Bulls U13 pre-academy team demolished everyone at the NPL Finals a few months ago, so you tell me. I mean every NPL team they faced!! A lot of those boys are now with the NYRB U14 team. NEP/NPL doesn't come close.
                          Correct. As noted above, by u13/u14 the top players in the NY area have largely fled the edp and other npl leagues for the pre-academy league. But that has not really happened here in mass, where bolts and seacoast are only options. If revs entered a pre acad team, it might be different, but until then, NEP/NPL is plainly the next best option below the full academy league.

Comment

You sound scary dude. Ever consider talking to someone? It may help you know. You have that aggressive, stalkish quality about you. Compiling minors names from the Revs, angry rebuttals and incoherent thought patterns. Don't worry man, keep at it with NEP. Your boy is in a good place.

You are confusing your posters. I wasn't the one who brought up any of the Academy players. Only mentioned initials of two non academy players to highlight that while the academy is a good place to be recruited from, it is not the only place.

Comment

Red Bull U13 Pre Acadmey

Whats point are you trying to make?? The Red Bull 13's were the best in the country period. Of course they beat the other NPL teams also by the way other NPL teams from the rest of the country. NEP is a small slice my friend.

Comment

Whats point are you trying to make?? The Red Bull 13's were the best in the country period. Of course they beat the other NPL teams also by the way other NPL teams from the rest of the country. NEP is a small slice my friend.
                                I'll tell you "whats point" I'm making, NEP/NPL is not the league that feeds the USSDA. Pre-Academy does, including players on Bolts and Seacoast. Those players may not ever see the Revs system though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X