5. UMass
    6. Northeastern
    7. Dartmouth

Comment

So, Holy Cross lost again?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        So, Holy Cross lost again?
        HC is favored by 2 over Siena on Bennett Rankings. If HC can't get past a weak Siena squad by at least 2, expect a long season ahead.

Comment

BU vs Monroe

How did this scrimmage turn out yesterday?

Comment

http://www.bceagles.com/sports/w-soc...082015aad.html

BU vs BC tomorrow night. Now we begin to see who is boss in EMass. Hope the other MM starts on defense. BU feasted on her last year. Big hole left by Casey Morrison.

Comment

BU vs BC tomorrow night. Now we begin to see who is boss in EMass. Hope the other MM starts on defense. BU feasted on her last year. Big hole left by Casey Morrison.
              You like to see kids fail, huh? Nice guy you are.

Comment

You like to see kids fail, huh? Nice guy you are.
                I want to see my team BU win. BC's weakness is likely to be there.

Comment

MM has been weak on D since she started to play for BC, must had been a pack to get the sister at BC.

Comment

How did UMass Lowell do last night

Comment

the umass Lowell website said 3-0 they beat Fairfield University. That is a great result for them

Comment

I want to see my team BU win. BC's weakness is likely to be there.
                        I'm a BC fan and I agree with this poster. Huge mistake if she's on back four.

Comment

I'm a BC fan and I agree with this poster. Huge mistake if she's on back four.
                          I have a question. BC did a great job improving their depth with those 2 transfers. Do they sit a year or will they play now? That would be very helpful if they could.

Comment

There is a NCAA exception to the requirement of women soccer players having to sit providing the coach/administration for the team they are leaving consent. It is unusual that they wouldn't consent.

Caveat- the player leaving UVA may have to sit and lose a year of eligibility per ACC rules because it is a within ACC transfer. The fact that she was a redshirt and never actually played may make a difference, I'm not sure.

Comment

The question has been partially answered. The player from a different conference (Maryland) is starting and the other player (UVA/ACC) is not so far. Other interesting points: The RSFr goalie is starting, her first minutes on the field for a college soccer game. And the other MM is on the field. Go BU!

Comment

The question has been partially answered. The player from a different conference (Maryland) is starting and the other player (UVA/ACC) is not so far. Other interesting points: The RSFr goalie is starting, her first minutes on the field for a college soccer game. And the other MM is on the field. Go BU!
                                The UVA player subbed in. Very good for BC, who now leads 1-0.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X