X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dumb dumb

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Franklin has ceded one goal all season. 1. Play your little math game some more and spin those #s.
    See I talk to people and read, clown wanna be. Franklin is hurting! 2 girls need surgery right?!!! 4 others injured. Not the same team. Not numbers, its information, or is that too big a word for you?

Comment

See I talk to people and read, clown wanna be. Franklin is hurting! 2 girls need surgery right?!!! 4 others injured. Not the same team. Not numbers, its information, or is that too big a word for you?
      Lost key players after first game of season and after 8th game of season... Let's do the Math.

Since first game of season Franklin has 63 goals for and 1 against. Since 8th game of season Franklin has 32 goals for and 1 against.

Comment

Wow, impressive intel amigo.

You seem to be the resident expert on WH, Needham, Weymouth, Franklin, Natick and Marshfield. Spanning quite a few conferences there. So why don't you tell us who is the healthiest? Let me guess....OA?

Comment

You seem to be the resident expert on WH, Needham, Weymouth, Franklin, Natick and Marshfield. Spanning quite a few conferences there. So why don't you tell us who is the healthiest? Let me guess....OA?
          Of course it's OA guy mouthing off as usual. Who else would it be?

Comment

dumb dumb

Nope!!! Weymouth!!!

Comment

shhh

Of course it's OA guy mouthing off as usual. Who else would it be?
              Who cares about OA Weymouth is winning the title!

Comment

Just a heads up. It looks like a lot of the games that were set to be at 2:30 on Friday are now starting to change. I think they did the same thing last year by setting them to 12:00 until they could actually get scheduled with the schools.

Comment

Who cares about OA Weymouth is winning the title!
                  Need to do something they haven't been able to do this year...beat Needham

Comment

Boob

Need to do something they haven't been able to do this year...beat Needham
                    Don't you worry you little fairytale!

Comment

Math never works with soccer, it is all about matchups

WH won't get by Franklin either
                      I'm pretty sure we heard the same thing last year.

Comment

If you are truly from Franklin, please stop talking smack. I'm a Franklin parent and have been very pleased with how well the team has done this year, but I know all too well that the playoffs are a completely different story. Once you get in a couple of rounds, the teams are all decent and a player slipping on the field or a funny bounce of the ball can completely change the game. While I thought that WH had a very good team last year, I did feel that we were the better team and we ended up losing, so anything can happen.
                        That's right you thought you were the better team but you were not. Maybe this year but doubt it.

Comment

That's right you thought you were the better team but you were not. Maybe this year but doubt it.
                          Wow, and you are just jerk.

Comment

I look at both boys and girls HS threads and generally see that the girls thread devolves into insulting other posters or teams much quicker.

How about we stay positive?

Comment

Wow, and you are just jerk.
                              Because this is the girls thread there are lots of moms in here like the one that calls someone a jerk. What man would say that! The boys thread is mostly dads so of course there is less drama there..

Comment

Because this is the girls thread there are lots of moms in here like the one that calls someone a jerk. What man would say that! The boys thread is mostly dads so of course there is less drama there..
                                Really? Because this thread about girls soccer, there will be more women responding? OK. And I'm not sure how calling someone a jerk is more likely to come from a mom. The responder was clearly being a jerk. Calling a spade a spade.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X