Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GC its over. Your lies and hiding behind people and two faced personality is done. MK is so idiotic to understand it. They tried to call out EK in meetings and he showed his class. That is the truth. I heard today that both EK and PL said they are not signing towards next season. MK you idiot GC likes this and may be LC would get a full time role. Joke that would be. MK said that CF is only a part owner. Dont believe for a second that this is a done deal. Too many lies and back stabbing. MK is clueless. CF and MK stood at meetings and it was awkward. GC saw you dancing at you training tonight. You trying to be a happy camper now? stop it. fact remains the kids hate you and you curse at them and act as a tough guy to kids all the time. stop it Aztec end tic tic tic tic.
    So let me get this straight CF a very successful businessman stood in front of groups of club customers and said he was part owner of the club and he would be moving forward with building the club with MK and you think the deal is not done? So that means you think MK and GC some how got CF to a terrible business decision and lie to what could be hundreds of North Shore parents?

You do not become as successful as CF by making amature moves like your suggesting. If MK, GC, EK and all the rest had half the business sense of CF none of this would be going down right now. With CF at the helm they bring financial, business and coaching know how to the table. EK and the other coaches that are leaving should just do that leave no hard feelings no crying you have made a business decision to move on. As much as you have lied to people over the last 4 weeks I still hope you all are successful and I hope to see you on the sidelines when Aztec and NEFC meet.

Comment

MK sat on the deal for months as GC was trying to convince him to not sign it. Push came to shove and MK caved. As for the indoor field, CF owns it outright, not a deal with MK. He'll prob lease it back to Aztec for the time they need and rent out the remaining times. Aztec needs better coaches...they ones they have suck. With the exception of CF, TB, and AB - which two out of 3 are on the boys side, they rest suck....look at the resumes...HS coaches, town coaches, most never played Pro or even at D1 schools. Send your money as you wish. Do what you think is right for your daughter, but this club is joke.

So let me get this straight CF a very successful businessman stood in front of groups of club customers and said he was part owner of the club and he would be moving forward with building the club with MK and you think the deal is not done? So that means you think MK and GC some how got CF to a terrible business decision and lie to what could be hundreds of North Shore parents?

You do not become as successful as CF by making amature moves like your suggesting. If MK, GC, EK and all the rest had half the business sense of CF none of this would be going down right now. With CF at the helm they bring financial, business and coaching know how to the table. EK and the other coaches that are leaving should just do that leave no hard feelings no crying you have made a business decision to move on. As much as you have lied to people over the last 4 weeks I still hope you all are successful and I hope to see you on the sidelines when Aztec and NEFC meet.

Comment

And you are?
        I would say he is the usual trolling douche bag.

O

Comment

Oral fixation much, I wonder why. Just give in to your urges. Don't fight who you really are.

Feel the Bern...
          Nah I spit on my hand before I entered didn't I ? I felt no Bern.

Comment

Nah I spit on my hand before I entered didn't I ? I felt no Bern.

Yikes.... Really lets skip this kind of thing and focus
            On what is happening and what is important.

So we know EK and PL are leaving. Are they the only
            Ones?? I have heard a few other names tossed out.
            Anyone have any Info??

Comment

Anyone have any Info??
              Where are they going?

Comment

Where are they going?
                I did hear that ED and MB are coming back to Aztec. Both former coaches. Some back room deal with MK to start to edge out GC. CF has some history with ED and MB and thinks it will add some needed stability. Also hear that JS days are numbered as well.

Comment

Where are they going?
                  Were ever PL goes, many keepers will follow..... He is just that good! EK not sure he can stand on his own and how-many will actually follow.

Was that one of the most uncomfortable meeting the other evening. No balls blaming EK for all the B's with not listing Coaches. The drama continues.

O

Comment

Anyone have any Info??
                    lol. Levity! I love it.

O

Comment

Were ever PL goes, many keepers will follow..... He is just that good! EK not sure he can stand on his own and how-many will actually follow.

Was that one of the most uncomfortable meeting the other evening. No balls blaming EK for all the B's with not listing Coaches. The drama continues.

O
                      Bottom line EK, PL have a lot of support. They do the job right and have done so on the girls and boys side. some of the best teams at aztec they had. To top it off they treat people and kids the right way. Aztec has lost it way. These guys with DS, NJ will unite the north and the drama will be over. Yes poster CF is a smart business man. His team however is sick of his negative ways. He is not fully in is what a birdie told me. As Mike said, he is the part owner and he can pull out at anytime. I hope the new club in the area kicks butt. Looking forward to good people coming together and knocking it out of the park. I believe!

Comment

Bottom line EK, PL have a lot of support. They do the job right and have done so on the girls and boys side. some of the best teams at aztec they had. To top it off they treat people and kids the right way. Aztec has lost it way. These guys with DS, NJ will unite the north and the drama will be over. Yes poster CF is a smart business man. His team however is sick of his negative ways. He is not fully in is what a birdie told me. As Mike said, he is the part owner and he can pull out at anytime. I hope the new club in the area kicks butt. Looking forward to good people coming together and knocking it out of the park. I believe!

This is great news that these coaches will all be under one roof.

Comment

1) First of all, the drama is never over.
                          2) Unite the North? I think you have been watching Game of Thrones. DS is good at breaking things up but not very good at keeping things together.
                          3) You are talking about NEFC/Breakers North until Breakers decides to dump NEFC. Then DS is once again switching clubs. Satellites rarely work out well or for very long. I doubt too many people are going to leave NPL for NEP. Kind of a big step back isn't it?

Comment

1) First of all, the drama is never over.
                            2) Unite the North? I think you have been watching Game of Thrones. DS is good at breaking things up but not very good at keeping things together.
                            3) You are talking about NEFC/Breakers North until Breakers decides to dump NEFC. Then DS is once again switching clubs. Satellites rarely work out well or for very long. I doubt too many people are going to leave NPL for NEP. Kind of a big step back isn't it?
                            wow sounds like the aztec wheel spinning. We get that this will be the angle. So let me answer you.
                            1) The north only started breaking up until GC started putting his ugly paws there.
                            2) DS was with Aztec for a whole lot of years until GC got there. Now in 2 years he has ousted DS, EK, PL. Coaches loved by the players. Common player in breaking up GC no one else. hope that clears that up
                            3) the aztec main tactic here. GC talked **** about npl, nep for the longest time and now will stand strong for it. Thats funny. NEFC has proven that their satellites do work because they go after good coaches to start them up and not just start anywhere.
                            Now on to your NPL or NEP comment. Leagues will not matter if they have great coaching and tournament support. Aztec cant get you into any tournaments. 12s, and then EK and PL teams are the only ones. Nefc can get into any tournament. So there is your answer.
                            Regardless of league, great coaching, great enviornment, and top tournaments to be showcased. Yes winner winner. thanks poster. Read here to not return to aztec and to not believe in the nonsense that they are trying to sell. I bought it for 2 years. And before you yell about my kid being awful and on the bench and stuff, they start and play a lot.

Comment

This was no doubt written by one of the above initialed people. Be very careful of one of them - I'm not going to call him out but he coached my child (now well into high school) for years. Great salesman, great at telling you he is the only one who knows how to develop, and that the new club where he is going is better than anything, and then eventually hates the club where he works and leaves - and tries actively to take teams with him. I should know because he actively tried to have my child follow him, along with the entire team. When my child didn't leave, he viewed it as a betrayal and stopped talking to us.

He is also great at telling people that his new gig/club/whatever you call it will be the best ever, until it isn't. Maybe the issue is him. You can believe me or not but it's without doubt the truth. I have the email history to prove it. If you are going to a new venture with your kids, go for it but do it with eyes wide open.

Comment

Don't let Aztec fool you with the posting of rules or the email for NEP that they sent everyone. It's a campaign to save face. They claim that there cannot be two NPL teams for one club. I checked the NPL schedule for 2015/2016 season. PDA did in fact have two (2) NPL teams...a North and a South. Both teams played in both the fall and spring season. So it is possible. Not sure who is out here saying that it cannot happen or can only happen in the spring....See the link below for yourself -

http://nplnortheastgirls.demosphere..../78887666.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X