Boys isl 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son's team played both Nobles and BH. Nobles is by far a better team. Their attack was relentless

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Seen both play. BH has had a soft schedule. They will lose this game as well as when they play LA and MA.
      That sounds accurate

Comment

MA 3 SS 0
        Nobles 4 BH 1
        LA 4 SG 0
        Agreed. I would also give Middlesex the win over Brooks. 2-1

Comment

My son's team played both Nobles and BH. Nobles is by far a better team. Their attack was relentless
          MM from Nobles is the key player BH needs to stop to have a chance of winning.

Comment

Seen both play. BH has had a soft schedule. They will lose this game as well as when they play LA and MA.
            They've both played BB&N sand St. Paul's. BH also played Groton and Rivers; Nobles played St.Seb's and St. George's. They look like pretty even schedules to me.

Comment

They've both played BB&N sand St. Paul's. BH also played Groton and Rivers; Nobles played St.Seb's and St. George's. They look like pretty even schedules to me.
              Games against common teams BB&N and St. Pauls, Nobles had 7 goals for 3 against. BH has 2 for and 0 against. Nobles wins the game against BH by at least 2.

Comment

MM from Nobles is the key player BH needs to stop to have a chance of winning.
                And MR - if BH succeeds in controlling these two players they should do well.

Comment

And MR - if BH succeeds in controlling these two players they should do well.
                  Especially MR. He's the one.

Comment

upset (sort of)

Sm 3 rl 1

Comment

Hearing reports of a fight at Milton practice today; could cohesiveness be a potential downfall going forwards?

Comment

Off topic but don't forget to watch the US - Mexico game tomorrow evening - 9 PM Fox sports 1 and Univision ( if you like to hear it in Spanish )

Big game - winner makes it to the elite confederations cup

Comment

Shame that LA v MA was so early in the year. From what I've seen, they are clearly the best two teams in the league and will most likely be dangerous in Class A (MA) and Class B (LA) playoffs. MA will most likely win the league barring some crazy circumstances and they deserve to win it. There is a lot of talk about LA being down since losing AK, but I think the LA coach has done a great job bringing in new talent and keeping their program strong. I saw them against Exeter and St. Mark's and they are young but very talented. If you look at other teams who were recently at the top (Brooks, Rivers, RL) you see they spent years in the basement. LA appears to be towards the top and staying there for a long time - kudos to their coach (and the MA coach) for raising the level in the ISL and consistently bringing in good players.

Comment

Shame that LA v MA was so early in the year. From what I've seen, they are clearly the best two teams in the league and will most likely be dangerous in Class A (MA) and Class B (LA) playoffs. MA will most likely win the league barring some crazy circumstances and they deserve to win it. There is a lot of talk about LA being down since losing AK, but I think the LA coach has done a great job bringing in new talent and keeping their program strong. I saw them against Exeter and St. Mark's and they are young but very talented. If you look at other teams who were recently at the top (Brooks, Rivers, RL) you see they spent years in the basement. LA appears to be towards the top and staying there for a long time - kudos to their coach (and the MA coach) for raising the level in the ISL and consistently bringing in good players.
                            I don't know how you see LA as being young- most are seniors and juniors (especially the starters) and some of their few sophomores have repeated twice so they are at least 17. When the seniors leave next year, LA will be very weak as they will be losing their GKs (AP is one of the best in the league) and almost their entire defense (also among the best in the league) and a very good MF/Forward. The coach will need to do some serious recruiting this year or LA will be a bottom feeder next year.

Comment

Don't discount Nobles. Let's see how well LA does against Nobles. Nobles and MA play last game of the year. That game could decide the ISL. Long way to go though. LA still has a chance if there are some slip ups but they have no room for error. It will probably take 40 points or more to win the league. LA has to win out to reach 40. Last year LA had 42, MA 39 and Nobles 37 I believe. Could take 42 again this year to win

Comment

I don't know how you see LA as being young- most are seniors and juniors (especially the starters) and some of their few sophomores have repeated twice so they are at least 17. When the seniors leave next year, LA will be very weak as they will be losing their GKs (AP is one of the best in the league) and almost their entire defense (also among the best in the league) and a very good MF/Forward. The coach will need to do some serious recruiting this year or LA will be a bottom feeder next year.
                                Agree - most of their starters are seniors, juniors and repeat sophomores. Rivers is a young team by comparison based on their starters . LA will be a young team next year. I believe almost all other teams are generally (more than 75%) senior and junior starters too

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X