Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No comment, use your own thread. A scout is not a parent or opposing coach that says " nice game or well played ". Is EDP the next level? You're not going to play DAP teams so enough boasting. You guys are too much
    You call us mentally ill, and we are the ones that are "too much". Interesting spin.

Comment

You call us mentally ill, and we are the ones that are "too much". Interesting spin.
      Does this forum have a moderator?

Comment

Do us a favor and call AP to set up friendlies with both our U13 and U14 teams. We'll host the matches in Newton, not a problem. I guarantee you, big time Valeo wins in both...and by a wide margin. Especially your team this year, not scary at all. 1 goal wins in NEP does not impress anyone.
        You know the score. We were National winners last year. 6 boys to DAP. You are just big time losers after this weekend chasing points to catch up to 5th place in MA.

http://usclubsoccer.org/programs/cup...p-xiv-finals/#!

Pretty definitive in terms of who's who in MA!!!
        (that's N A T I O N A L for you Valeo illiterates)

The GPS NPL team - very impressive!

Comment

Do us a favor and call AP to set up friendlies with both our U13 and U14 teams. We'll host the matches in Newton, not a problem. I guarantee you, big time Valeo wins in both...and by a wide margin. Especially your team this year, not scary at all. 1 goal wins in NEP does not impress anyone.
          We'll see AP soon and be scrimmaging his "team" -no need to call ;)

Comment

We'll see AP soon and be scrimmaging his "team" -no need to call ;)
            I set up this thread to have a place not to talk about Valeo. Is it possible for you people to stop. Use the other thread for this crap.

Comment

You call it mental illness, we call it being genuinely proud of our club and what they have done developmentally with our boys. They obviously had gift from God talent, but the Valeo staff has nurtured, structured and catapulted them to the next level. Several inquiries from prominent South American and European clubs. The Valeo U13 and U14 present teams would beat any same age MLS and non MLS affiliated academy youth teams in North America. It is widely known among soccer scouts.
              Oh stop trying to pose as Valeo parents. Now you are just being baited.

Comment

I set up this thread to have a place not to talk about Valeo. Is it possible for you people to stop. Use the other thread for this crap.
                This must be their only means of communication.

Comment

Any non Valeo teams playing this weekend?

Comment

Any non Valeo teams playing this weekend?
                    Most players from top teams are playing at Natick. Great tournament every year. Should be a lot of fun!

Comment

Most players from top teams are playing at Natick. Great tournament every year. Should be a lot of fun!
                      Most Valeo team are playing at EDP cup. Playing #1 team in the land of free tomorrow. Wish us luck guys.

Comment

Most Valeo team are playing at EDP cup. Playing #1 team in the land of free tomorrow. Wish us luck guys.
                        If you really think that is the #1 team in the land than you are more deluded than I thought. I hope your kid can survive you.

Comment

If you really think that is the #1 team in the land than you are more deluded than I thought. I hope your kid can survive you.
                          Well, they did defeat Blazers 3-1, so they must be pretty awesome.

Comment

Valeo has all the top players and they will win the EDP Cup this weekend.
                            Didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered;1668713Valeo has all the top players and they will win the EDP Cup this weekend.
                              Didn't happen.
                              and NOT Valeo players.

Comment

Valeo has all the top players and they will win the EDP Cup this weekend.
                                Yes and No. Valeo borrowed top boys from GPS and Mass FC, however still they still didn't win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X