Clear All

Who got spanked?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      But they got spanked hard in CT.
      GU13 Elite?? I heard it was NEFC that did the spanking in this age group

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Okay mr. nefc... let me try this way....

I sat in line for 25 minutes to find out they were out of mostly everything,... in the sun... yeah that didn't make me happy, nor did walking 25 minutes from parking space to field, nor did the game starting 25 minutes late... nor did the ref quality which was a 25 out of 100... LOL....

I am giving honest feedback. Don't agree that's fine but no reason to attack me for posting.
        The concessions at Lancaster have always been a mess if all/most fields are in use. Concessions are run by an outside company that MYSA contracts with. Kind of can't blame the concession stand when Lancaster will be running at full capacity for NEFC and Stars weekend and then maybe it will get a good bump when GPS runs their halloween tourney at the end of the season.

And the refs are centrally assigned from the same assignor for almost every game regardless if it's a tourney or regular season game. In fact, Stars haven't even put out a blast to recruit refs for their tourney (refs aren't managed by the usual ref team for Stars Labor Day); son got assigned to GPS which is being run by the same group as NEFC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X