X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now you know that next year you belong in the B bracket
    Every bracket is a B bracket at this event.

Comment

You are right. I shouldn't have attacked you. I sincerely apologize.

I am curious. Was there anything you liked?

FWIW -- I am not with NEFC
      I liked some of the soccer moms decked out in sun dresses and tube tops. Some of you girls can still pull it off - kudos. Now get yourself a pair of roller-skates and freshen up that Aerosmith tramp stamp and I'll let you see the inside of my van.

Comment

I liked some of the soccer moms decked out in sun dresses and tube tops. Some of you girls can still pull it off - kudos. Now get yourself a pair of roller-skates and freshen up that Aerosmith tramp stamp and I'll let you see the inside of my van.
        The question was something specific about the Tournament. That you can see every Sunday :)

Comment

You are right. I shouldn't have attacked you. I sincerely apologize.

I am curious. Was there anything you liked?

FWIW -- I am not with NEFC
          I love the location of Lancaster. Great for everybody in Mass.

Fields good too.

Comment

NEFC beating up the weak teams it placed in its own brackets. Putting up 10 spots on the visitors to its tournament. That is so classy. Great host. See you next year.
            You must be referring to the G14 team. At least you got to see what a real team looks like.

Comment

NEFC beating up the weak teams it placed in its own brackets. Putting up 10 spots on the visitors to its tournament. That is so classy. Great host. See you next year.
              I have the opposite complaint. GU13 brackets didn't have NEFC best. Good for a warm up I guess

Comment

You must be referring to the G14 team. At least you got to see what a real team looks like.
                You ever think the team that lost 10-0, should NOT have been in the top bracket? maybe their coach should have placed them correctly.

Comment

or - the team that won 10-0 was an NPL team playing B level teams - take a look, what other NPL top level teams were at the tourney......None - enjoy the points!

Comment

or - the team that won 10-0 was an NPL team playing B level teams - take a look, what other NPL top level teams were at the tourney......None - enjoy the points!
                    Not very bright are you? Seacoast had their top NPL team as did GPS. Do a little research before you make yourself look like an asshat.

Comment

My point was the team that lost 10-0 is CLEARLY not an Elite team, nor an NPL team. The tourney should NOT have put them in that bracket and the COACH should not have allowed it.
                      That being said there were a few that shouldn't have been in the Elite bracket and 3 that clearly should have been.

Comment

Not very bright are you? Seacoast had their top NPL team as did GPS. Do a little research before you make yourself look like an asshat.
                        And their were two GU12 NPL teams there too (who incidently both lost to an NEP team). I love how people love to speak out their "ashes" without knowing anything.

Comment

So NEFC's U14 Elite team was there, and their top U12 teams. Why the no-show by U13 Elite?

Comment

So NEFC's U14 Elite team was there, and their top U12 teams. Why the no-show by U13 Elite?
                            Coaches decision perhaps? Maybe just saving it for the Stars Cup? None of the top boys teams there either, so it appears it was only those two girls divisions that had their top teams there.

Comment

Safer waters in CT. GS Points Shark was circling the bracket

Comment

Safer waters in CT. GS Points Shark was circling the bracket
                                But they got spanked hard in CT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X