Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do tell. Which University is so blessed to have your prodigy playing for them? I think you are lying through your teeth but if not you can easily confirm your story with a few more facts.
    Even if I told you who he was, where he played, his number, his height and weight, you still would never know whether or not I am paying for school. So, why bother? You ca think I am lying, and I can think you are jealous, or feeling inadequate over your progeny and his lack of promise!

Comment

Even if I told you who he was, where he played, his number, his height and weight, you still would never know whether or not I am paying for school. So, why bother? You ca think I am lying, and I can think you are jealous, or feeling inadequate over your progeny and his lack of promise!
      Sure full rides are out there but they are few and far between, especially on the men's side. So go ahead and brag (and sound like a di*k in the process), but don't try and get people to believe your case is the norm because it just isn't.

Comment

Sure full rides are out there but they are few and far between, especially on the men's side. So go ahead and brag (and sound like a di*k in the process), but don't try and get people to believe your case is the norm because it just isn't.
        Do I sound like a dic*k? Oh No! You have hurt my feelings nameless faceless stranger. My honor will be avenged. Meet me at midnight under the highway...we shall rumble. You people on here are idiots. I brag and I'm a di*k. You try to justify inadequacies and you sound like what? exactly?

Comment

Do I sound like a dic*k? Oh No! You have hurt my feelings nameless faceless stranger. My honor will be avenged. Meet me at midnight under the highway...we shall rumble. You people on here are idiots. I brag and I'm a di*k. You try to justify inadequacies and you sound like what? exactly?
          not the OP but yes you a are a di*k. Have some class, brag less

Comment

I'm not the guy with the free ride kid, but so actually didn't see any bragging unless I missed a post. I saw him mention it once in the middle of a post, and then like 5 people call him a liar in other posts, which I think gives him enough license to defend himself. Not really bragging. I have no clue whether or not his story is true or even 1/2 true, and I don't care. But either way, a lot more of you look like envious little biotches. Just my take.

Comment

not the OP but yes you a are a di*k. Have some class, brag less
              You know what is classless? Accusing someone of being a liar simply because you had a different experience than them. Maybe you should talk to all the people who are so seriously butthurt that they need to come on here and berate people.

Comment

You know what is classless? Accusing someone of being a liar simply because you had a different experience than them. Maybe you should talk to all the people who are so seriously butthurt that they need to come on here and berate people.
                Isn't that exactly what the other poster is doing as well? Some TS posters really need to ratchet down the rhetoric.

Comment

Jealousy is so ugly!
                  You're as delusional as you are dishonest.

Comment

You're as delusional as you are dishonest.
                    Ok. If you say so.

Comment

Everyone thinks they know something about posters on an anonymous forum, Too funny

Comment

Ok. If you say so.
                        I do, and I'm right. Living a lie on the internet must be depressing. I hope things turn around for you.

Comment

I do, and I'm right. Living a lie on the internet must be depressing. I hope things turn around for you.
                          Ok. If you say so.

Comment

Everyone thinks they know something about posters on an anonymous forum, Too funny
                            I know, right!

Comment

This kid is going to start 6th grade?
                              How about ease up on the multiple sports concurrently and let him enjoy being a kid a bit...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X