2015-2016 Boys U12 MA Best Teams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of town teams have club players that were free this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      A lot of town teams have club players that were free this weekend.
      So you're saying a Rhody town team with a couple of good players is better than a bunch of Mass club teams?

Comment

The best teams in the age group are pretty clear... WUP and GPS' top teams are standouts with the old Scorpions Boston team close behind. There's a drop off after that with a lot of teams (5-25) that can compete with each other on any given day. WUP dominated NEFC's top team yesterday in the finals of the 11v11 bracket.

To answer the question about small clubs; Dreamteam, Abbey Villa and Galway all have strong teams in the U12 group.

Comment

The answer is no.
          the answer is actually yes

Comment

Just want to say that I have never seen a better boys U12 team than the GPS Bayern Munich (?) Boys u12 team. I don't know the affiliation with Bayern but OMG. These kids played so fast, technical and brilliant soccer. Killed my sons team which was tough to see.

Only their parents were stupid screaming crazy still after the 11th or 12th goal. Guys. We get it. Your kids team is much better than my kids team.

Other than SOME of their parents, what a great team and respectful kids even after the beating my kids team took.

Wow.

Comment

Just want to say that I have never seen a better boys U12 team than the GPS Bayern Munich (?) Boys u12 team. I don't know the affiliation with Bayern but OMG. These kids played so fast, technical and brilliant soccer. Killed my sons team which was tough to see.

Only their parents were stupid screaming crazy still after the 11th or 12th goal. Guys. We get it. Your kids team is much better than my kids team.

Other than SOME of their parents, what a great team and respectful kids even after the beating my kids team took.

Wow.
              Was this the GPS NPL team or the GPS/Ocean State team? I could absolutely see it being the OS team, based on my own interaction with that squad before they went under the GPS tent. They're a talented team, but you're right, some of the parents are classless loons.

The Bayern affiliation is with GPS as a whole. They became Bayern's North American affiliate program, so all the teams will have some sort of Bayern logo on their kit.

Comment

Wow.
                Where is this team playing for Labor Day?

Comment

Was this the GPS NPL team or the GPS/Ocean State team? I could absolutely see it being the OS team, based on my own interaction with that squad before they went under the GPS tent. They're a talented team, but you're right, some of the parents are classless loons.

The Bayern affiliation is with GPS as a whole. They became Bayern's North American affiliate program, so all the teams will have some sort of Bayern logo on their kit.
                  Was the NPL team most likely. Impressive kids and coaching.

Comment

Where is this team playing for Labor Day?
                    GPS has one of their Got Soccer point generating inner club scrimmage tournaments this weekend. My guess is that they'll be going through the motions and farming points.

Comment

Interesting name that NEFC's BK picked for his team.

Given that most of the Valeo kids are actually 9 and not 10. I think we did alright
                      The only thing more annoying than bragging about playing up are the whiners that complain when they lose because they have a younger team.
                      Play where you choose to play and shut up about it, win or lose.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X