Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Care to elaborate?
        Nothing to elaborate on.

Comment

NEFC parents will figure it out pretty quick who it is

Comment

Yawn. Some kid from GPS or SSS not happy and jumping to NEFC. BIG DEAL. we'll see you on the pitch.

Comment

Let that be a lesson for all of you NEFC parents. They will always be on the lookout to upgrade and your kid could be next to be demoted.

Comment

Let that be a lesson for all of you NEFC parents. They will always be on the lookout to upgrade and your kid could be next to be demoted.
                Thanks Einstein! You know that applies to all club teams, right?

Comment

U13 Stars is the best team in New England. PDA is the best NJ/NY team. Twice a year PDA and Stars will play head to head games in their ECNL schedule. That's what really matters and the Stars U13 team has already beaten the Boston Breakers and South Shore Select.
                  Let's focus on the facts for a change. As for NEFC they didn't even advance out of their bracket at Star's cup. Top players will be jumping to Stars next year to be in the ECNL.

Comment

U13 Stars is the best team in New England. PDA is the best NJ/NY team. Twice a year PDA and Stars will play head to head games in their ECNL schedule. That's what really matters and the Stars U13 team has already beaten the Boston Breakers and South Shore Select.
                    Let's focus on the facts for a change. As for NEFC they didn't even advance out of their bracket at Star's cup. Top players will be jumping to Stars next year to be in the ECNL.
                    As true as this statement may be you do realize that nefc was in the tougher bracket and stars bracket was a great design by someone to make it in the finals don't you?

Comment

The fact is that Stars lost to PDA by same GD as NEFC. The fact is that Stars would not have advanced out of bracket either, if they were in same bracket as PDA. Bravo JD! As you are asking us to focus on facts, could you please submit one fact to support a distinction between NEFC and Stars at GU 13.

You offer an unsubstantiated claim about who is best in New England, and you may be right, but then you ask us for facts. So here is a fact: GPS U13 is the highest ranked team in MA and Stars is well down that list. Sorry, facts don't support your opinion.

Comment

The fact is that Stars lost to PDA by same GD as NEFC. The fact is that Stars would not have advanced out of bracket either, if they were in same bracket as PDA. Bravo JD! As you are asking us to focus on facts, could you please submit one fact to support a distinction between NEFC and Stars at GU 13.

You offer an unsubstantiated claim about who is best in New England, and you may be right, but then you ask us for facts. So here is a fact: GPS U13 is the highest ranked team in MA and Stars is well down that list. Sorry, facts don't support your opinion.
                        What source ranked those teams? Is it really accurate if one of the teams doesn't participate in the same tournaments? Do you really believe that the GPS 13 team is better than the Stars 13 team? Have you seen the Stars U13 keeper or their top field players? My kids are in the program at younger ages but watching that team makes me want my kids to stay with Stars.

Comment

JD might as well try to go all in with the U-13's since he can't score any 14's to help that sinking ship

Comment

And... The PDA team is not as good as the other PDA team in the other bracket. Get your facts straight. I'm not sure the Stars have ever beat the Breakers unless it was a scrimmage.

Comment

Yawn. Some kid from GPS or SSS not happy and jumping to NEFC. BIG DEAL. we'll see you on the pitch.
                              Initially that's what I thought too, some kid from Tiny FC or another pouting SSS player but if its who I think it is its going to be a game changer for NEFC

Comment

What source ranked those teams? Is it really accurate if one of the teams doesn't participate in the same tournaments? Do you really believe that the GPS 13 team is better than the Stars 13 team? Have you seen the Stars U13 keeper or their top field players? My kids are in the program at younger ages but watching that team makes me want my kids to stay with Stars.
                                Since you brought it out I did watch the keeper in between my kid (also a keeper) games and saw nothing to crow about.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X