BU14- Top Teams 2015/1016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if NEFC, GPS, Stars, Valeo, Bolts Academy etc played each other for 2 - 3 hours every weekend how much better then would be versus traveling 10 hours.

Or if they just played up 1 to 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Slight correct. Manhattan is at least 8 hours round trip. That is a 10 hour day. What are you doing next weekend?

Local games.
      Why did you want to take us out for dinner?
      Thanks

Comment

Imagine if NEFC, GPS, Stars, Valeo, Bolts Academy etc played each other for 2 - 3 hours every weekend how much better then would be versus traveling 10 hours.

Or if they just played up 1 to 2 years.
        Nefc, the gps teams, and stars already do this. It's called the npl. Great soccer and it's all local. And yes it is much better than 10 hour trips on the weekend.

Comment

Nefc, the gps teams, and stars already do this. It's called the npl. Great soccer and it's all local. And yes it is much better than 10 hour trips on the weekend.
          NPL still travels too much. Playing a game in Portland Maine is just as stupid as NYC. Portland is 4 - 5 hours round trip. Too much for 1 one hour game.

Comment

NPL still travels too much. Playing a game in Portland Maine is just as stupid as NYC. Portland is 4 - 5 hours round trip. Too much for 1 one hour game.
            What are you driving, a moped? Portland is at most 1:45 from Boston, and even closer from the north shore. Plus, given the balanced home-and-away NPL schedules, that is a once a year trip. A little different than travelling to NY/NJ every other weekend.

Comment

Only great soccer in this age group is when Valeo is playing. Valeo rules!!!

Comment

Valeo es el mejor nel mundo!!

Comment

Valeo es el mejor nel mundo!!
                  tonto de remate!!!

Comment

please tell me they did not make an 8 hr round trip for just a single game on the island. oi vey.

Comment

please tell me they did not make an 8 hr round trip for just a single game on the island. oi vey.

I think the correct spelling is 'oy vey'

Comment

Put it this way. We traveled down to New York, beat the city's number one team and came home. Veni Vidi Vici. Now tell me that is not priceless for my kid's development!

Comment

Put it this way. We traveled down to New York, beat the city's number one team and came home. Veni Vidi Vici. Now tell me that is not priceless for my kid's development!
                          It's good for your ego and that's about it.

Comment

It's good for your ego and that's about it.
                            Yes good for my ego, spectacular for my kids ego. You have no idea how good that feels. Unforgettable family memories.

Comment

You beat NYCFC? Or Red Bulls? Which is considered the top NY team in this age group now?

Comment

You beat NYCFC? Or Red Bulls? Which is considered the top NY team in this age group now?
                                I assume that is a rhetorical question. Or are you unable to keep up with this thread ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X