Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

“She” clearly referenced? Pretty likely a ‘he’ on TS. Not to be sexist but mainly dads here. Parents and loss of coach, players, weak teams, watered down teams, pulling up 2011s, moving them back down, BG, been a lot of complaints about NEFC in various ways since Sept but they love to deflect and attack Scorpions, Select and Stars daily.
    If I had said he, you wouldn’t have thought twice. It’s an anonymous forum and yet you assume most here are dads. Not to be sexist but that is sexist. FYI - I am a mom.

Comment

If I had said he, you wouldn’t have thought twice. It’s an anonymous forum and yet you assume most here are dads. Not to be sexist but that is sexist. FYI - I am a mom.
      Ohhhhh you are THAT mom. How’s Scorpions?

Comment

Ohhhhh you are THAT mom. How’s Scorpions?
        Nice guess but no. Good to know that sexist dad is not a Scorpion though.

Comment

not a NEFC parent but please be more specific to the troubles at NEFC - last time we checked they built a brand new facility off of 495 and also have the one over in Mendon - only club I aware that i know that owns 2 facilities for training. GA on the girls side ECNL on the boys - seems like the club is doing just fine but if you have onside intel on the troubles by all means share it - otherwise your juts making the statement to troll
          lol not an NEFC parent, yet you write a paragraph about NEFC. Why??? Interesting rebuttal. I would never ever write on ts defending another club like you are doing. Thanks NEFC coach!!! Best of luck in Florida this weekend. Maybe you will finally win one like you haven't so far.

Comment

lol not an NEFC parent, yet you write a paragraph about NEFC. Why??? Interesting rebuttal. I would never ever write on ts defending another club like you are doing. Thanks NEFC coach!!! Best of luck in Florida this weekend. Maybe you will finally win one like you haven't so far.
            Good luck not being in FL this weekend.

Comment

Good luck not being in FL this weekend.
              Good luck with your consolation league tournament! Hope you win.

Comment

Good luck with your consolation league tournament! Hope you win.
                comical how they act like they would be rather be freezing in Mass then in Florida - sorry SSS dad your team wasnt good enough to qualify - there is a kickball tourney you can enter, the 2010 team has mastered that

Comment

comical how they act like they would be rather be freezing in Mass then in Florida - sorry SSS dad your team wasnt good enough to qualify - there is a kickball tourney you can enter, the 2010 team has mastered that
                  too bad 09 Select will crush 09 NEFC. No where to hide after that loss. That's if you even make it to the 2nd round.

Comment

you guys/gals are weird...dating myself, but I miss when people were nice

Comment

too bad 09 Select will crush 09 NEFC. No where to hide after that loss. That's if you even make it to the 2nd round.
                      well I guess we will never know how SSS vs NEFC would have played out today. Tough loss by NEFC. Go select

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X