•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was there, DR had more control and shots,
    D3 team??
    You didn't even score until another keeper came in at the end. I guess you can look for a silver lining but a loss is still a loss. The other team scored more.

Comment

You lost to OA 2-1. Really?
      And they also got crushed on Sat. Someone needs stop bragging on this site. Although, I am waiting for you to mess up so we can bust your old man's chops. In any event, I think you will be better off posting in the D3 thread rather than this one.

Comment

And they also got crushed on Sat. Someone needs stop bragging on this site. Although, I am waiting for you to mess up so we can bust your old man's chops. In any event, I think you will be better off posting in the D3 thread rather than this one.
        not you, I meant the kid poster

Comment

Omg

Was there, DR had more control and shots,
          D3 team??
          HAAAA, Not true. You only scored because swings were in. fool.

Comment

DS got taken apart by natick.

Comment

D3 Dover-Sherborn dominates 2 d1 teams today in Newton. for D3 they have to be considered for south!!
              More like got dominated. In a half of play against each team, they lost to OA 1-2, and Newton South 0-1.

Comment

More like got dominated. In a half of play against each team, they lost to OA 1-2, and Newton South 0-1.
                A 1 goal game against a D1 the size of Newton South is pretty good for a D3.
                - not from any of these schools

Comment

Franklin 5 Medfield 0.

Comment

A 1 goal game against a D1 the size of Newton South is pretty good for a D3.
                    - not from any of these schools
                    agreed. what's with all the DS bashing? my guess is there will be plenty of D1 teams lose to Newton South by 1 goal. seems like pretty good pre-season scrimmaging for a D3 school.

Comment

agreed. what's with all the DS bashing? my guess is there will be plenty of D1 teams lose to Newton South by 1 goal. seems like pretty good pre-season scrimmaging for a D3 school.
                      You guessed wrong. There would be VERY few D1 teams that would lose to Newton South by a goal. They are awful, as usual.

Comment

You guessed wrong. There would be VERY few D1 teams that would lose to Newton South by a goal. They are awful, as usual.
                        Newton with 3800+ HS students split between the schools does offer potential. JH left as coach along with his tripple threat up top and their championship trophy, they had their run - not likely either side will be a factor any time soon but you never know.

Comment

Needham, B-R or Mansfield??

Anyone seen them this preseason?

Comment

Anyone seen them this preseason?
                            Yes - but no one is showing their hand - just everybody plays scrimmages.

Comment

Yes - but no one is showing their hand - just everybody plays scrimmages.
                              Needham has another scrimmage on Monday.....getting closer to the start of regular season - maybe they'll show their hand then.

Comment

how about WH vs OA?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X