Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NE NPL Girls Schedules?

Why are these schedules still not published? What is the delay?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=47549

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why are these schedules still not published? What is the delay?
        Looks like a lot of travel with that NE NPL. At least there's some good competition. Are you kidding me NEFC, is that the best you can come up with? What a waste time! Too bad the top 5 or 6 top teams from MA didn't form a local league and save everybody involved a lot of wasted travel and money. I guess that would just make too much sense.

Comment

Looks like a lot of travel with that NE NPL. At least there's some good competition. Are you kidding me NEFC, is that the best you can come up with? What a waste time! Too bad the top 5 or 6 top teams from MA didn't form a local league and save everybody involved a lot of wasted travel and money. I guess that would just make too much sense.
          Most games are in Lancaster, Marlboro, Holliston or another MA location. Other than two trips (to CT and NH), its all pretty reasonable to me. Heck my kid's NEP team is going to NH and ME for two away games too. Looking at this makes NPL much more reasonable to me that I had thought.

Comment

NPL is LESS travel than NEP.

Comment

NPL is a waste of time and money. If your that talented then they will find you and chances are that your not paying to play soccer anyway

Comment

NPL is a waste of time and money. If your that talented then they will find you and chances are that your not paying to play soccer anyway
                Who is They? and where are they looking?

Comment

Looks like someone's weekend started a little early.

Good for you, I'm still stuck at work.

Comment

Who is They? and where are they looking?
                    College coaches

Comment

College coaches
                      I have to respectfully disagree. There are uplifting stories of discovery, but they are uplifting, because they are outside the norm. Too many efficiencies in the big league and showcase system. But those efficiencies are for the collegevcoaches and not the families. If your point is that families need to manage expectations around the "ECNL/NPL" payoff, and therefore should consider the value of the time investment, then I agree, but that's because most pay-to-play players aren't that special. Unfortunately, some talented players don't get opportunities because college coaches dont watch HS or small club

Comment

Most games are in Lancaster, Marlboro, Holliston or another MA location. Other than two trips (to CT and NH), its all pretty reasonable to me. Heck my kid's NEP team is going to NH and ME for two away games too. Looking at this makes NPL much more reasonable to me that I had thought.
                        How about the competition? Traveling out of state to pummel teams is a waste of everybody's time.

Comment

How about the competition? Traveling out of state to pummel teams is a waste of everybody's time.
                          That happens in NEP too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X