Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and another thing - this parent sounds like a real jerk.

Comment

I'm not sure who you think I am but my kid didn't play for NSU - but now we know your one of the parents that came over - well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I'm not sure who you think I am but my kid didn't play for NSU - but now we know your one of the parents that came over - well done!
        Ya you got me I must be from NSU. I could in no way be a parent that was on the sideline during the times we played your team when you were at NSU?

Comment

No idea - I wouldn't have been there - Aztec plays NEP - nice try - your busted....

Comment

love the bravery behind anonymous post!! Big brave tough guy/lady!!

Comment

No idea - I wouldn't have been there - Aztec plays NEP - nice try - your busted....
              Are you sure I was Aztec at the time? I recall our past watered down Maple years oh the memories and comic relief I received from those games and your comments. Lets not forget the tournaments when you had issues with everything going on as well. Seacoast in NH and Taunton Forekicks just to name a couple. Think back to what teams you had around you at those places, you will soon figure out that your big mouth has been heard by many not involved with NSU.

Comment

Are you sure I was Aztec at the time? I recall our past watered down Maple years oh the memories and comic relief I received from those games and your comments. Lets not forget the tournaments when you had issues with everything going on as well. Seacoast in NH and Taunton Forekicks just to name a couple. Think back to what teams you had around you at those places, you will soon figure out that your big mouth has been heard by many not involved with NSU.
                What ever douche bay💩

Comment

What ever douche bay💩
                  Two days to come up with that LMAO!!!

Comment

What ever douche bay��

Comment

What ever douche bay��
                      Say good night Chuck!

Comment

What ever douche bay��

Comment

What ever douche bay��
                          Ever since you got busted by the Aztec parent who was in Maple with you that's all you can say. Class act Dad, you should keep your mouth shut at games the people no longer hang near you. When you have no idea who the ass is in the stands look in the mirror because its you!!!! Pack up and head to GPS already no one is holding you here, I will print out directions for you to their practice fields.

Comment

Ever since you got busted by the Aztec parent who was in Maple with you that's all you can say. Class act Dad, you should keep your mouth shut at games the people no longer hang near you. When you have no idea who the ass is in the stands look in the mirror because its you!!!! Pack up and head to GPS already no one is holding you here, I will print out directions for you to their practice fields.
                            Go to Rt 70 in Lancaster, pass MYSA fields, and take a right just opposite Kimballs. You'll fit right in

Comment

What ever douche bay�� !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh Boy!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X