Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Try posting something dated after September 20, 2020, it’s December already. Stupidly at its finest
    Lolololo....

Wait, do you think the IFR has actually risen with increased testing / case identification / improved therapeutics / less per infection deaths in last couple months?

You are right though, I would like the CDC to publish a newer easy to read / comprehensive data analysis as I’m sure the risk profile is actually much better. Wonder why they haven’t?

You are among my case for me, thanks.

Comment

Per CDC in September:

0-19 year old survival rate is 99.997 %. I suspect alcohol, cars, and maybe Karens kill more 0-19 year olds than Covid. We should ban Karens for the safely of our children.

Comment

Anyone under 18 with pre existing conditions or not have very little problems with Covid 19. Like none. The infection fatality rate for those under 18 is essentially 0.0%. The flu is much more dangerous to kids. This is not up for debate as it is a widely accepted scientific fact.
        The flu does kill more kids than Covid. Facts.

Comment

The flu does kill more kids than Covid. Facts.
          Yup and cancer's. The left wing media has instilled so much fear into people that this is the end result..people will literally sell there souls for a little so called safety.

Comment

Lolololo....

Wait, do you think the IFR has actually risen with increased testing / case identification / improved therapeutics / less per infection deaths in last couple months?

You are right though, I would like the CDC to publish a newer easy to read / comprehensive data analysis as I’m sure the risk profile is actually much better. Wonder why they haven’t?

You are among my case for me, thanks.
            IFR I know a little about that being a pilot. Instrument flight rules 😂👌

Comment

Per CDC in September:

0-19 year old survival rate is 99.997 %. I suspect alcohol, cars, and maybe Karens kill more 0-19 year olds than Covid. We should ban Karens for the safely of our children.
              Parents are the biggest ruination of their kids. Keeping kids home from school elearning is just horrible . All because they are scared of getting a virus with a 99.8 percent survival rate .

Comment

Sounds to me people are going to be using Jupiter now . Money will cure covid 😂

Comment

Per CDC in September:

I thinks it’s sad that when presented with ACTUAL facts from the CDC this idiot poster’s only response is “those numbers are from September.” Like the stats have done a 180 degree nose dive since then....In actually, as therapeutics and better treatments have emerged people are recovering from the virus more easily.

It’s sad that some people deny the facts and cling to a false reality and embrace nothing but victimhood and fear.

Comment

I thinks it’s sad that when presented with ACTUAL facts from the CDC this idiot poster’s only response is “those numbers are from September.” Like the stats have done a 180 degree nose dive since then....In actually, as therapeutics and better treatments have emerged people are recovering from the virus more easily.

It’s sad that some people deny the facts and cling to a false reality and embrace nothing but victimhood and fear.

You dont understand they listen to cnn and MSNBC and they tell them to stay home and wear masks .when you listen to this 24/7 it becomes a mental illness. We all know this will go away once trump is completely gone . Ole joe joe will be on to something else

Comment

Per CDC in September:

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2019 there were 2,734 teenagers (ages 13-19) who died in the United States from crash injuries – the leading cause of death in that age group.

Keep your kids inside and away from cars. They are BY FAR more deadly than Covid 19 in the under 19 demographic.

It’s not even close.

Comment

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2019 there were 2,734 teenagers (ages 13-19) who died in the United States from crash injuries – the leading cause of death in that age group.

Keep your kids inside and away from cars. They are BY FAR more deadly than Covid 19 in the under 19 demographic.

It’s not even close.
                        Yup we should all live in glass pods until they lower us 6 feet under. These idiots dont realize we all die one day of something. We have expiration dates that we dont know of.

Comment

Yup we should all live in glass pods until they lower us 6 feet under. These idiots dont realize we all die one day of something. We have expiration dates that we dont know of.
                          I would normally say....Fvck em....stay inside and hide, less competition for my kid, but let’s get real: the kids of these winey victim cowards suck at sports and will also suck at life as they get older and model after their weaka55 willfully ignorant parents.

Comment

I would normally say....Fvck em....stay inside and hide, less competition for my kid, but let’s get real: the kids of these winey victim cowards suck at sports and will also suck at life as they get older and model after their weaka55 willfully ignorant parents.
                            Sad thing is they polute there kids with this sick ****. My 14 year old is a Republican and trump supporter. He said dad its horse shi t. And please dont keep me home . I will take my chances with the virus . Smart kid too ..has a 3.8 gpa in all advanced classes and a stud on the field .so let's not bring education in this.

Comment

Sad thing is they polute there kids with this sick ****. My 14 year old is a Republican and trump supporter. He said dad its horse shi t. And please dont keep me home . I will take my chances with the virus . Smart kid too ..has a 3.8 gpa in all advanced classes and a stud on the field .so let's not bring education in this.
                              Feel sorry for your pathetic kid

Comment

Feel sorry for your pathetic kid
                                Nah hes mature and a realist unlike you and your strawberry kids

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X