Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s your little mind frame! Read! Educate yourself! It’s not about the money
    Very educated about it..its nothing more then a political stunt now. So glad we have desantis to protect us from snowflakes like yourself .what are you guys going to do now that we have a vaccine.whats the next stunt going to be🤔

Comment

Says who? Are you a doctor? You don know over 65% of Americans are obese and that’s a pre existing condition so is asthma! Get out of here, so your also discriminating against kids with pre existing conditions and that they shouldn’t be playing sports? You are a real piece of work
      I know man every kid needs a trophy right 🤦*♂️

Comment

Says who? Are you a doctor? You don know over 65% of Americans are obese and that’s a pre existing condition so is asthma! Get out of here, so your also discriminating against kids with pre existing conditions and that they shouldn’t be playing sports? You are a real piece of work
        Anyone under 18 with pre existing conditions or not have very little problems with Covid 19. Like none. The infection fatality rate for those under 18 is essentially 0.0%. The flu is much more dangerous to kids. This is not up for debate as it is a widely accepted scientific fact.

Comment

Anyone under 18 with pre existing conditions or not have very little problems with Covid 19. Like none. The infection fatality rate for those under 18 is essentially 0.0%. The flu is much more dangerous to kids. This is not up for debate as it is a widely accepted scientific fact.
          So tell that to the 121 kids that have died from COVID this year per CDC. Stop posting from your conspiracy page and post real facts like from the CDC.
          Can’t keep arguing with ignorant people like yourself

Comment

Can’t believe there is actual parents on this forum condemning this behavior

Comment

So tell that to the 121 kids that have died from COVID this year per CDC. Stop posting from your conspiracy page and post real facts like from the CDC.
              Can’t keep arguing with ignorant people like yourself
              Yeah let's listen to the cdc who has changed there minds 100 times over covid this year. Yeah I will believe fauci 👌😂. You better wake up before it's too late

Comment

Can’t believe there is actual parents on this forum condemning this behavior
                You mean commending

Comment

Yeah let's listen to the cdc who has changed there minds 100 times over covid this year. Yeah I will believe fauci 👌😂. You better wake up before it's too late
                  Ignorance is bliss!

Comment

You mean commending
                    Yes correct

Comment

You mean commending
                      The wheels are wore off the covid cart .. time to get on with our lives . Too much coddling of parents in sports. We cant live in bubbles and we cabt avoid things we cabt see. This virus is shi t compared to viruses that really could take us out . I tell you if we ever had a world war I dont think I would want to depend on people like you to back me up. Bunch of puss ys

Comment

Here are the actual facts:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...scenarios.html

Based on the “Scenario 5: Current Best Estimate” for the IFR, the updated age-specific survival rates: 0-19 years old, 99.997 percent; 20-49 years old, 99.98 percent; 50-69 years, 99.5 percent; and 70 years old or older, 94.6 percent.

Comment

Here are the actual facts:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...scenarios.html

Based on the “Scenario 5: Current Best Estimate” for the IFR, the updated age-specific survival rates: 0-19 years old, 99.997 percent; 20-49 years old, 99.98 percent; 50-69 years, 99.5 percent; and 70 years old or older, 94.6 percent.
                          Try posting something dated after September 20, 2020, it’s December already. Stupidly at its finest

Comment

The wheels are wore off the covid cart .. time to get on with our lives . Too much coddling of parents in sports. We cant live in bubbles and we cabt avoid things we cabt see. This virus is shi t compared to viruses that really could take us out . I tell you if we ever had a world war I dont think I would want to depend on people like you to back me up. Bunch of puss ys
                            ☝️The perfect example of the uneducated white male

Comment

I’m brown, have a masters degree, working on PhD and I agree with the “white male”

Comment

Nope it's just that you have in your mind your right .I can guarentee your a far left liberal who wants shutdowns. Desantis isnt giving you your way is he 😫😭..keep your little snot nosed brat home

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X