Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MISSING THE DA help !

I miss the US DA program this MLS NEXT is a joke and covid MLS NEXT is very strange . Like riding a bike with with directions or path. How do you go down the pathway if there is no pathway ? At least with the DA there was a mission a plan a potential pathway . Trying to find the path anyone ? Show me the pathway ....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I miss the US DA program this MLS NEXT is a joke and covid MLS NEXT is very strange . Like riding a bike with with directions or path. How do you go down the pathway if there is no pathway ? At least with the DA there was a mission a plan a potential pathway . Trying to find the path anyone ? Show me the pathway ....
    The DA was a joke too man!! Without good coaches and training you have nothing but a pair of Jean's with a fancy name on them. Pathway too what? MLS? Soccer in this state is embarrassing!! And the mls next is a bigger joke.

Comment

There is no path here !!

Comment

Huh? What pathway? The pathway to your pocketbook?

Comment

The only teams worth anything are the MLS academies. The rest are literally just funding the league for them.

Comment

The only teams worth anything are the MLS academies. The rest are literally just funding the league for them.
            Yeah they are fine for florida I agree . But where do talented kids in tampa go?

Comment

We need a true mls academy in the tampa area for the other surrounding talent . We have no place to play here .

Comment

Yeah they are fine for florida I agree . But where do talented kids in tampa go?
                Move to Dallas

Comment

Move to Dallas
                  Man they have there share of bullcrap too. They dont drink special water ..what they have going for them is they dont flood the state with mls academy's. They have limited amount of teams with best players only .

Comment

We need a true mls academy in the tampa area for the other surrounding talent . We have no place to play here .
                    USL will be a better platform. In the spring u-15-17 Combined. So if your a u-15 stud thats the place to be. MLS NExt is a bust! However without better training Florida is doomed either way. Hard to figure out good fields good weather all the stuff but total unqualified idiots from some cocunut picking country seem to control things. Its brutal. USL Rowdies Academy in the spring is the place to be.

Comment

USL will be a better platform. In the spring u-15-17 Combined. So if your a u-15 stud thats the place to be. MLS NExt is a bust! However without better training Florida is doomed either way. Hard to figure out good fields good weather all the stuff but total unqualified idiots from some cocunut picking country seem to control things. Its brutal. USL Rowdies Academy in the spring is the place to be.
                      Man you are right on! The clowns are the directors!!

Comment

Is USL free or pay to play?

Comment

Is USL free or pay to play?
                          It is free for the players including the NON-USL clubs, that is the difference between them and the MLS which is free only to MLS team academies.

Comment

It is free for the players including the NON-USL clubs, that is the difference between them and the MLS which is free only to MLS team academies.
                            Thanks for the info, hope it succeeds.

Comment

Thanks for the info, hope it succeeds.
                              it will be a better platform what the idiots do in florida is the ? Get rid of the bannana republic and you might have something. They see soccer different from the western world

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X