Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with teaching tech ,but dribbling should only be used in space "up front "or 1v1 that's it. Remeber maradona was a special player ..
    Don’t handcuff the kids, let them take people on, the rest is teachable!

Comment

Don’t handcuff the kids, let them take people on, the rest is teachable!
      There is a time and place to take defenders on..like I said only if there is space up front or 1v1 ..I stand on those principles. Anything else is fast pass n move

Comment

There is a time and place to take defenders on..like I said only if there is space up front or 1v1 ..I stand on those principles. Anything else is fast pass n move
        And that is why We never produce Maradonas, Neymar's,Ronaldo's or Messi's. Kid's that had the natural talent get it coached out of them by useless, clueless Coaches ,hence no World class players.

Comment

And that is why We never produce Maradonas, Neymar's,Ronaldo's or Messi's. Kid's that had the natural talent get it coached out of them by useless, clueless Coaches ,hence no World class players.
          There has only been 4 players since the beginning like these guys..a freak of nature ..you cant develope these players ..they arw gifted.

Comment

Your missing my whole point. Trying to dribble in n out of defense instead of finding a good pass and then recieve is a better option. I am totally on board for dribbling in certain scenarios. The striker for instance receives a great through ball and dribbles in a 1v1 run or he finds better option and passes for a one touch in from a team mate . Stop trying to compare American players to messi , maradona , neymar and ronaldinho . We dont have that talent and probably never will. You cant teach natural talent or a gift. Dribble in small space should be limited . Large space dribble until pressure then pass . Why lose the ball and burn yourself out trying to be a hero

Comment

In America it seems it all about individual instead of a team .too many little dribblers..I got to laugh thinking we can teach kids how to be maradona ..that's hysterical 😂😂. Only one of him in a lifetime . Then messi and ronaldinho.

Comment

Your missing my whole point. Trying to dribble in n out of defense instead of finding a good pass and then recieve is a better option. I am totally on board for dribbling in certain scenarios. The striker for instance receives a great through ball and dribbles in a 1v1 run or he finds better option and passes for a one touch in from a team mate . Stop trying to compare American players to messi , maradona , neymar and ronaldinho . We dont have that talent and probably never will. You cant teach natural talent or a gift. Dribble in small space should be limited . Large space dribble until pressure then pass . Why lose the ball and burn yourself out trying to be a hero
                And who are you all mighty soccer god lol..

Comment

And who are you all mighty soccer god lol..
                  Hell no far from that. Just a parent who's been watching there kid play for 10 years now..I have seen it all and I know what wins games and what doesnt . 11v11 wins games . Not 11v1 . Actually coaches in america teach kids to be selfish and not team players. This is america not Europe or south america so please dont try and compare american soccer players to them.

Comment

Hell no far from that. Just a parent who's been watching there kid play for 10 years now..I have seen it all and I know what wins games and what doesnt . 11v11 wins games . Not 11v1 . Actually coaches in america teach kids to be selfish and not team players. This is america not Europe or south america so please dont try and compare american soccer players to them.
                    You have seen nothing. Stop repeating what your dumbass coach is telling your kid!

Comment

Exactly. Is easier to teach to pass the ball. These coaches can’t teach technical skills because they don’t even know how to them themselves. I seeing too many natural talented kids being robbed of their developmental phase by these clowns. Learning how to dribble and beat a defender is part of the essence of being a good soccer player.

Comment

Exactly. Is easier to teach to pass the ball. These coaches can’t teach technical skills because they don’t even know how to them themselves. I seeing too many natural talented kids being robbed of their developmental phase by these clowns. Learning how to dribble and beat a defender is part of the essence of being a good soccer player.
                        Yep in a 1v1 situation sure!! I seen your dribblers who try and beat defenders in the midfield and lose the ball . Yep they are great technical dribblers. Can sit there and juggle 500 times but cant control the ball on the field. Pass the fu king ball man !!!

Comment

Could not agree with you more. The problem is these pathetic coaches and club do not understand soccer. Their idea of soccer is boot and run. Dribbling is part of soccer. When the casual soccer fan thinks of dribbling, he/she pictures someone running the length of the field with a ball. Dribbling is use to protect the ball, and to create space for passing or shooting. These club and coaches are a zz backward. They want to teach the kids how to pass before teaching them how to dribble.

Comment

Could not agree with you more. The problem is these pathetic coaches and club do not understand soccer. Their idea of soccer is boot and run. Dribbling is part of soccer. When the casual soccer fan thinks of dribbling, he/she pictures someone running the length of the field with a ball. Dribbling is use to protect the ball, and to create space for passing or shooting. These club and coaches are a zz backward. They want to teach the kids how to pass before teaching them how to dribble.
                            Appreciate that , dribbling is a great thing when used properly ..I think parents misinterpret the use though..they seem to cheer when they dribble in an out of players instead of passing.and when they lose the ball they are rewarded with nice try..😂😂. Nice try? You had many options of passing to your team mate then for you to run and get into position to recieve . Sorry I do not cheer on little dribblers . They think they are cute out there doing fancy tricks and stupid skill moves only to lose the ball. Show me a team with little dribblers and I show you a team with a huge loss record.

Comment

My 14 year boy can hang with the best of them in dribbling but he will only do that to use space and then pass. Hes not going to try dribbling in and out of players unless it's in the front and he see a pathway to goal. That's it .

Comment

Appreciate that , dribbling is a great thing when used properly ..I think parents misinterpret the use though..they seem to cheer when they dribble in an out of players instead of passing.and when they lose the ball they are rewarded with nice try..😂😂. Nice try? You had many options of passing to your team mate then for you to run and get into position to recieve . Sorry I do not cheer on little dribblers . They think they are cute out there doing fancy tricks and stupid skill moves only to lose the ball. Show me a team with little dribblers and I show you a team with a huge loss record.
                                Not true. Real good teams haa as ve very good technical players that can dribble out of trouble.
                                If a player can’t dribble he will succumb to pressure and lose the ball. You can’t have just a team that can pass. Soccer is not that easy trust me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X