https://apnews.com/article/diego-mar...c050724455ac17

Rest in Piece GOAT🙏

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Periquito pin pin

Comment

GOAT....cheater, Hand if GOD, my A S S

Comment

Greatest soccer player I ever saw. As a person that’s not my business and I don’t care.

Comment

Greatest soccer player I ever saw. As a person that’s not my business and I don’t care.

What he does off the field is as important. Remeber kids look at these guys as role models. Maradona lived a very hard life and the devil wins everytime at the end. As the words of frank Sinatra "and did it my way"

Comment

What he does off the field is as important. Remeber kids look at these guys as role models. Maradona lived a very hard life and the devil wins everytime at the end. As the words of frank Sinatra "and did it my way"
            Actually a kid's parents should be their role models not some dude they don't even know...

Comment

Actually a kid's parents should be their role models not some dude they don't even know...
              I agree !!

Comment

Work hard play harder

Comment

Work hard play harder
                  Just think he had class A yayo back then ..😂

Comment

I mean If I am considered one of if not the best to ever do what I do in my field and still get to spend from 40-60yrs old doing so much yak my heart just gives out It wouldn't be the worst life I could live.

Cant wait to see the 30 for 30 on him

RIP GOAT

Comment

I was always impressed with the way he played. He had so much energy and grit. I wished my kid will play like that.

Comment

Greatest ever.

Comment

His ability to beat defenders one on one was amazing. Teach your kids technical skills. Your coach is not going to do it.

Comment

His ability to beat defenders one on one was amazing. Teach your kids technical skills. Your coach is not going to do it.
                            But not all kids are maradona . Only a few players were gifted to beat defenders like that . Maradona , messi , ronaldinho, neymar are 1 in a million .. teach your kids to pass the ball is the right thing..that's how you beat defenders !!!

Comment

I agree with teaching tech ,but dribbling should only be used in space "up front "or 1v1 that's it. Remeber maradona was a special player ..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X