Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But it was 24hrs for results right? Ya know, the Broad Institute. How did you know the results would come back before Friday’s match? If you went home Friday night you’d need to retest and get results before you returned on Saturday. Any other poorly thought out scenarios?
    I’m not the poster that had their kid tested for soccer.

I got tested at a state testing site. Got tested at 9:30am. Results were emailed to me at 5am the following day. Less than 24 hours. Not sure why this fact bothers you so much.

Comment

I’m not the poster that had their kid tested for soccer.

I got tested at a state testing site. Got tested at 9:30am. Results were emailed to me at 5am the following day. Less than 24 hours. Not sure why this fact bothers you so much.
      In general it doesn't happen that quick thats why

Comment

In general it doesn't happen that quick thats why
        And by "general" they mean 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of the time it takes longer than that, certainly during a surge, and most definitely around Thanksgiving travel.

Comment

And by "general" they mean 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of the time it takes longer than that, certainly during a surge, and most definitely around Thanksgiving travel.
          Bingo!

Comment

I must be right. I must be right. I must be right.

Comment

Funny, when I was tested, the day before thanksgiving, the tech said “you should have results in 24 hours”. I guess I was the lucky .00001% that was told that. Or maybe they picked my specific sample to drive to the lab and left everyone else’s behind. The hundreds of other people that were there the same day must have waited for days.

Comment

Funny, when I was tested, the day before thanksgiving, the tech said “you should have results in 24 hours”. I guess I was the lucky .00001% that was told that. Or maybe they picked my specific sample to drive to the lab and left everyone else’s behind. The hundreds of other people that were there the same day must have waited for days.
                You know how TS operates.

You give your first hand experience, and someone tells you that's not the norm. The norm is what the media tells them.

Comment

Same with my son and me, less than 24 hours. I thought we were special but guess not.

Comment

It took 3 days for my results so I coudn't travel.

Comment

Same with my son and me, less than 24 hours. I thought we were special but guess not.
                      You must have got the special TS service. You can also get a special TS rate on your insurance from State Farm.

Comment

You must have got the special TS service. You can also get a special TS rate on your insurance from State Farm.
                        This is a stupid conversation. Testing result times have been varying throughout. Some people recently are reporting that they have been getting timely results. Even if your test took longer, it doesn't mean those people didn't get their results on time. It does mean that testing results might not be guaranteed on the timeframe you might like.

Comment

Where did the soccer mom go that kept driving back and forth from out of state for ulittle soccer because she had a covid test from days ago? Governor Baker wants to talk to her.

Comment

Where did the soccer mom go that kept driving back and forth from out of state for ulittle soccer because she had a covid test from days ago? Governor Baker wants to talk to her.
                            You mean the Stars team that had the NH kids rolling in and then car disappeared

Comment

You mean the Stars team that had the NH kids rolling in and then car disappeared
                              Cool tip, I'll take a look at the license plates on the cars this weekend.

Comment

Cool tip, I'll take a look at the license plates on the cars this weekend.
                                So will the state vehicles rolling through the lot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X