Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry but nobody likes your boyfriend. Is your kid the one benefiting from your love affair? We all know he has favorites. All others are dog sh!t to him. If only he had his great VA players to coach. The ole glory days. @$$hole even blamed a serious injury to a player on a teammate because of a bad pass. Who does that?
    Go get some help. Somebody must love you. Everythings going to be OK.

Comment

Go get some help. Somebody must love you. Everythings going to be OK.
      No help needed. I do question you with your unending love for such a POS person. You his wife? Are you him? He talks about this site so we know he reads it. Just wish he wasn't so narcissistic and able to see his problems. Great kids at JFC and he is treating them like sh!t. So until he changes his tune, NOT A FAN and not willing to suck him off to be his friend like you obviously are so good at doing to love him so much. Hope you get what you want from him.

Comment

No help needed. I do question you with your unending love for such a POS person. You his wife? Are you him? He talks about this site so we know he reads it. Just wish he wasn't so narcissistic and able to see his problems. Great kids at JFC and he is treating them like sh!t. So until he changes his tune, NOT A FAN and not willing to suck him off to be his friend like you obviously are so good at doing to love him so much. Hope you get what you want from him.
        JFC needs many more angry parents like this one. Coddled. Entitled culture. Narcissistic parents accusing coaches of being narcissistic. Progress happening. There may be hope after all.

Comment

Cowards and Sycophants

JFC has plenty of angry parents. Fear of reprisals against their children is part of the new rebranding strategy that keeps less assertive parents in place, paying, and suffering in silence. Disgruntled parents are smart not to complain. They've already seen what happens to other parents when they complain...they no longer see those parents or their kids anymore.

Comment

JFC has plenty of angry parents. Fear of reprisals against their children is part of the new rebranding strategy that keeps less assertive parents in place, paying, and suffering in silence. Disgruntled parents are smart not to complain. They've already seen what happens to other parents when they complain...they no longer see those parents or their kids anymore.
            They no longer see them because they end up at FESA where teams are beating JFC. And JFC then crams more soft, tryhard players on fewer team rosters.

Comment

We members wonder if Jason blows Terry after every trip back from Arkansas?

Comment

We members wonder if Jason blows Terry after every trip back from Arkansas?
                Drink another one bud

Comment

Slippery Inc.

He doesn't blow him. C'mon man...we all know Snailbangher has that smooth speak...he never said directly that he'd blow Terry. He just seeded the idea that he'll blow him, giving him that, "I'm gonna suck yo dïck" feeling. When Terry gets back from Arkansas, he'll try to collect that *******, but I'm afraid all he'll learn that the Snailbangher is slippery.

Comment

JFC needs many more angry parents like this one. Coddled. Entitled culture. Narcissistic parents accusing coaches of being narcissistic. Progress happening. There may be hope after all.
                    TF reeks of narcissism. There is no accusing about it. Any conversation with the guy will include how good he is, how good he was, and how poor everyone else is. So get out of here with your BS of pumping up TF's already massive ego. This isn't about being coddled. Its about despising an @$$hole that is now ruining soccer for the kids. If he was turning us into winners, you might be able to argue the behavior, but he is not. Making kids hate training and still losing. Seems to me like he is a real winner. He should stop blaming the kids for his lack of ability to train AND motivate. Training a team of D1 college players can be done by anybody.

Comment

Battle cruiser ⚓

TF reeks of narcissism. There is no accusing about it. Any conversation with the guy will include how good he is, how good he was, and how poor everyone else is. So get out of here with your BS of pumping up TF's already massive ego. This isn't about being coddled. Its about despising an @$$hole that is now ruining soccer for the kids. If he was turning us into winners, you might be able to argue the behavior, but he is not. Making kids hate training and still losing. Seems to me like he is a real winner. He should stop blaming the kids for his lack of ability to train AND motivate. Training a team of D1 college players can be done by anybody.
                      This is true. The culture of excellence surrounding D1 soccer has little to do with the coach and more to do with how effective the University attracts the best players from around the WORLD to participate in their program. Look at the rosters. Almost half of the teams are comprised of non US players. These players who are on scholarship are already the best of the best, have already been developed, and now are being picked through. The coach doesn't matter.
                      As evidenced by This Brad guy from FESA how many years was he there? And developed nothing. Won nothing. Has a coaching license I could get in 3 months. Now his 2007 team can't lose. Is it because of him or despite him? He has all the talent in North Florida playing against mostly neighborhood ECNL teams. How's his other ECNL team doing? 9th position/ out of 12...tisk...tisk. That's his baseline without having a stacked team handed to him. I would argue a roll of toilet paper (or Messick) could coach the 2007 JFC team and win. He's hit the lottery, just like Foley did years ago.

Comment

Maybe your anger and vengeance are misguided? Who hired TF? Maybe you should lash at them? TF is just being TF. What does anyone expect? He has hardly had much time to fix JFC girls. It is not like it is a quick fix. Broken culture.

Comment

This is true. The culture of excellence surrounding D1 soccer has little to do with the coach and more to do with how effective the University attracts the best players from around the WORLD to participate in their program. Look at the rosters. Almost half of the teams are comprised of non US players. These players who are on scholarship are already the best of the best, have already been developed, and now are being picked through. The coach doesn't matter.
                          As evidenced by This Brad guy from FESA how many years was he there? And developed nothing. Won nothing. Has a coaching license I could get in 3 months. Now his 2007 team can't lose. Is it because of him or despite him? He has all the talent in North Florida playing against mostly neighborhood ECNL teams. How's his other ECNL team doing? 9th position/ out of 12...tisk...tisk. That's his baseline without having a stacked team handed to him. I would argue a roll of toilet paper (or Messick) could coach the 2007 JFC team and win. He's hit the lottery, just like Foley did years ago.
                          BS's 06 team is tied with OCYS for the fewest wins at 1. And yes, he should get the blame for that team same as if he gets any credit for 07s. But many clubs would trade off every other team being top of the table and another being bottom6. Nobody notices or cares about the bottom teams.

Comment

Maybe your anger and vengeance are misguided? Who hired TF? Maybe you should lash at them? TF is just being TF. What does anyone expect? He has hardly had much time to fix JFC girls. It is not like it is a quick fix. Broken culture.

Fcuk you Terry! Is your buddy Steve Andouche covering your *****! You fat Fcuking Fcuk! Can you please just pass away

Comment

Fcuk you Terry! Is your buddy Steve Andouche covering your *****! You fat Fcuking Fcuk! Can you please just pass away
                              Jesus loves you and your tryhard daughter.

Comment

The prostitutes of Via Arcangelo Ghisleri

Jesus loves you and your tryhard daughter.
                                The low hanging fruit called, the "try hard" disgruntled parent, irrationally angry at the intellegent, hard working, creative, generous, trustworthy, even tempered, virtuous and loyal Jacksonville soccer coach that for shuuuure is getting my kid into Georgetown on a full scholarship! I'll just get my kid to try harder!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X