Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MICHIGAN BURN SOCCER ACADEMY

Well, that really is the only thing we all can be sure of M ark is a loser, in a big way, followed close by his brother R ick, as the rest of the posts show Ric k must owe his brother big time or is really afraid of him or simply is so small in the soccer community t think who will care if he is an a hole

Comment

who cares what you think. MC and RC are brothers sure... were you able to pick out your family members?

but hey, if you feel that strongly about them why don't you be a real man and tell them to their face?
      ahhhhhhhhhhhh ur a little chicken s .h .i. t and u were picked on in high school and now u hide behind your computer...

why stop here? investigate why D a le G and Andy B are not coaching HS anymore. HINT ..it has something to do with text messages... :smt003

Comment

Here is one of MC's letters written from his Georgia state prison cell when he was 41 years old (June, 1999) to one of his former GA female youth players who was 14 years old at the time. This letter was introduced during depositions during his recent lawsuit against the MSYSA. He admitted under oath that he wrote this letter.

June 4 (Nite)

Hi Sunshine

Super! I won't take credit for your success because its all you baby. Remember bibb city the first time your mother carried (you) to training. I always felt you were special. Sometimes my guess is excellent. Boy! you look so sexy in that picture in shorts. I am sure by the time you get this letter you will have made the lightning squad. Smart move to get away from Columbus (CYSA). Really glad you took some time to write to me and don't think you need a reason to drop me a note, even if its just to say something nice. I do owe you a big hug and kiss for even thinking about calling me. Thanx
        Whats the summer look like for you, any plan's yet? All-Chattahoochee mama that's surely you. However their are a few big misprints on the list, M**** H***, Moose L****, M**** W*****, must be kidding. Funny thing the last time I remember even looking at the news/sports R. L*** was on the highlights she let the ball go right thru her paws, playoff game they lost.
        I really do miss you very much and wish we had spent more time together.
        Again/Nice job/Tan looks good

Please stay away from the bad elements. You know what I'am saying. No trouble! We both don't need problems!!
        I would love to tell you prison is treating me better but that just won't be honest. Its very dangerous, and many gang sex rapes, which you don't need to hear about. This place really blow's big time, thugs everywhere and the stories I have for you, are just unbelievable to say the least.

Well your my 1st choice for Rookie of the Year. And Most Valuable Person as well. You will be very good at serious business soon. And don't underestimate your true capabilities. Their is one special request I have and you can handle it. I need (2) address: M*** J*** L*** -- (Judge) Robert Johnson III. Also how close the live to one another!
        Thank You very much Sunshine, I Love You very much and always wonder about you.
        Stay safe and clean! Promise Me that
        Miss you Sweetie
        Good luck
        Love ya
        Mark

Comment

WHAT A FRIGGIN PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our club's doc considered using him as a trainer but found out he was ineligible thru msysa. Thank goodness!

Comment

Ya know, you don't get to know about prison gang rapes from "hear say" while in prison I bet. LOL
            They don't call it the pokey for nothing.

I found it interesting that the prison part would be thrown in between the soccer topic he was on. Very Strange.

If the letter is true that is posted on here, the interesting thing is the use of grammar and spelling that kids' use, for example: "Blows", Thanx, etc.

Just a bit hard to believe this is real, if this was court evidence, how'd it get out? I feel I can comment on that without stirring anything from both sides.

Comment

Weird. Wasn't it C hris R ock who said that every family has that one uncle, cousin, brother that the kids are warned to stay away from during family get togethers. Hope there are no young girls in his current household.

Comment

C hris R ock also said something about Jelly and syrup.

Comment

Regarding the source of MC's letters to 14-year-old. Go back and read F red G irard's expose: "Metro Detroit soccer coach's turf: A trail of trouble" G irard quoted directly from MC's letters in his Detroit News article. Letters were introduced by MSYSA attorney during MC's deposition - MC's lawsuit.

Comment

ahhhhhh. I follow now.

thanks

Comment

There is no reason to believe the letters are not the real thing. M ark admits it. Besides, unless the court record was sealed the exhibits are public record.

Comment

To follow this correctly, one needs to read (and take notes) on the strings of VARDAR EAST GU11 TEAM, Metro Detroit soccer coach's turf: A trail of trouble, Lamphere High School, Michigan Future Stars to really get to know these two slim bag lieing egocentric arrogant back stabbing snakes and then wonder why anyone anyone would feel these guys shoudl be defended it make me sick

Comment

gotta keep your eye open at elite training center in macomb, ve training there and they have full access of the building, never know who will be training those kids' behind closed doors.

Comment

You better spend your time watching who trains who at the Sports Academy. There you will definitely find a coach training players not registered with his own club.

Not talking about MC by the way.....

Comment

who can it be now

Comment

So did the Burn bosses remove MC as one of their trainers?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X