Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Unregistered
    This years u13 girls from BR participated in the first round of state cup, they won all three games and automatically qualify for the round of sixteen. What is your u13 team doing at this point. We are getting our $$$$ worth.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have also heard good things about the above team. I am not from BR but I have found it also interesting watching their soon to be u11b team grow. My sons team use to beat them badly at u9 and each year they continue to get better. At the end of last year and this year they beat us! It seems all their kids develop and not just a few. I want to know more about how they train. Not sure I agree with it but I do have to say after watching and knowing these boys for two years now they have improved tremendously.
    If you do not want a dictatorship that is why you look at individual coaches. Who developes the team as a whole and trains each child? Can your ego handle possibly losing sometimes? Are the kids listening for the coaches on the sidelines to figure out what to do or are they making their own decisions? I think all the clubs have some decent coaches and trainers. It just depends on who you get and what your looking for.

Comment

What BR teams have the best coaching in the area?

Again, what BR teams have the best coaching in the area?

Comment

Again, what BR teams have the best coaching in the area?
        Braden river has 21 coaches and only 5 have atleast a National C license.
        In the older age groups, u15 and higher, when the game has more tactical demands,
        out of 11 older coaches only 3 have a C license or higher.
        Low percentages. that explains why they do not have a good older team

Comment

Braden river has 21 coaches and only 5 have atleast a National C license.
          In the older age groups, u15 and higher, when the game has more tactical demands,
          out of 11 older coaches only 3 have a C license or higher.
          Low percentages. that explains why they do not have a good older team

Someone posted that BR has some of the best coaches in the area. I am just asking that person (or anyone), who they are?

Comment

I'm not sure who they are but I will tell you that some of teams from the u-14 and down have some good coaching the older age groups are definitely not that good as far as coaching goes. Mcnabb , Ameres, Anderson, Freeman, all do a good job.

Comment

I'm not sure who they are but I will tell you that some of teams from the u-14 and down have some good coaching the older age groups are definitely not that good as far as coaching goes. Mcnabb , Ameres, Anderson, Freeman, all do a good job.
              Anderson is a wanna be div 2 level coach. just look at the older team he coaches. As someone else posted, Coaching at the older agegroups is about nknowing and understanding the tactical part of the game. This why the older teams at BR never have quality players as they leave to find other pastures.

Comment

These are parent coaches that either train their own teams or use trainers with minimal experience. These parents may be good coaches, but the players need quality training as well. And, before you can say that a junior team coach is a good coach (or selected good trainers), you have to wait to see how these young players develope. For instance, McNabb coaches and trains a senior boys team. None of his teams have played in state cup.

Comment

their best senior team, boys or girls, left this season. their other senior team u17g were knocked out this weekend. Kai the DOC and the coach Simon train the team. They didnt win a game this weekend and never won a game in CDL play. Another Braden River success story

Comment

You know as well as I do in State cup some fall into easier brackets then others, Just because you make the final 16 or 8 does not mean you are a good team. It may just mean you received a good draw. Make it to the Semi - Finals at least and then you should have played some good teams by then. Make it into R3PL and then come talk to me. You cannot look at individual teams and MUST take club into considerations. Clubs like Braden River at this time have dictatorship leaders and prevents teams from reaching their potential. Some people have egos and seem to forget about the kids and teams and don't always do what is in the best interest of the players.Look hard at coaches and trainers and former players. I have seen A, B, C License people and former players do an awful job at coaching and or training. Soccer is such a simple game and yet people and politics make it complicated. The only losers are then the kids.
                    Your an idiot that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard on TS and that is hard to believe with all the dumb Sh!% on here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X