Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Cup 2018

Both semifinal games will be on ESPNU this evening. Is anybody else watching? Games even be someplace not frozen! Local boy on the IU team!

I will absolutely be watching tonight and Sunday for the final.
    Looking for an Akron Indiana final. Akron is surprisingly good. Haven't seen them before. Excellent French midfielder and a dangerous Striker from Nigeria. It's a shame that UNH started slow in their first game because they could have done damage in this tournament. They were an excellent team this year. Great to see J R and Indiana doing so well. Hopefully it ends with a championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Both semifinal games will be on ESPNU this evening. Is anybody else watching? Games even be someplace not frozen! Local boy on the IU team!
      Michigan St. has a couple of Revs players on their roster. Both Redshirt freshman. Nick Woodruff was getting a lot of playing time and starting a good bit at beginning of the season but nothing after Sept. so I'm guessing he got hurt.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder totally forgot thought it was tomorrow

Comment

Akron playing great. Would be great to see them in the final

Comment

Akron playing great. Would be great to see them in the final
            I agree. State looks like they could be dangerous in the counter. Showed some good pace but couldn't find the back of the net.

Comment

I agree. State looks like they could be dangerous in the counter. Showed some good pace but couldn't find the back of the net.
              Akron just too good. Didn’t mi state barely get by Princeton after the game went to PKs. Like 14 sets of PKs

Comment

Suprised Akron is not resting more starters with this score. They need to maximize rest time

Comment

Ok now they’ve subbed up. Mostly subs now and still dominating

Comment

State just awful - surprised they made it this far as Akron isn’t that impressive.

Comment

State just awful - surprised they made it this far as Akron isn’t that impressive.
                      Akron isn't that impressive?? They beat Wake and Stanford to get to this game and now they're spanking State. I think just the opposite.

Comment

Yeah Akron stinks. They only knocked off both the number one seed in the tournament and the two-time defending champ Stanford. If Michigan State only hired you as coach they'd probably be the ones winning 4 nothing right?

( I'm giving you the early nod as massengale of the night)

Comment

Akron isn't that impressive?? They beat Wake and Stanford to get to this game and now they're spanking State. I think just the opposite.
                          Akron’s a good team no doubt. I’m saying state is making them look really good . Didn’t watch the Stanford or WF games so can’t comment.

Comment

Yeah Akron stinks. They only knocked off both the number one seed in the tournament and the two-time defending champ Stanford. If Michigan State only hired you as coach they'd probably be the ones winning 4 nothing right?

( I'm giving you the early nod as massengale of the night)
                            State was playing well during parts of the first half with some good pressing and counters but they seemed to get deflated after the second goal. Also played well in the first 5 minutes of the second half . Akron just too good.

Comment

What is up with all this loud music playing at times while the Maryland v Indiana game is going on? Surprised they let that happen !? Does it say something about soccer in this country -that the spectators need to be entertained by music even while the game is happening and that the game is not interesting enough?!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X