Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed, start opening up the wallets to Academy players. Not rocket science here.
    Academy players in MA suck! They would struggle to beat NEFC B teams. It’s the biggest joke. I would take NEFC kid over them any day of the week.

Comment

That is true, looks at the facilities. Even D3 schools have a grass game field. Football and hockey are the priority. Good soccer players want to go where they are going to win and feel special. If you ask a national team level type player ... "hey do want to come to BC where you are going have a losing record, no special privileges and crap facilities?"
      Grow a set ! “Feel special”

Comment

Academy players in MA suck! They would struggle to beat NEFC B teams. It’s the biggest joke. I would take NEFC kid over them any day of the week.
        So you're telling me any of the recent DA Revs/Bolts rising seniors like Vang, Chisolm, Freitas, Ennin and Luzio etc., are inferior to a bunch of NEFC NPL scrubs???

You are so clueless, it's not even funny.

Comment

So you're telling me any of the recent DA Revs/Bolts rising seniors like Vang, Chisolm, Freitas, Ennin and Luzio etc., are inferior to a bunch of NEFC NPL scrubs???

You are so clueless, it's not even funny.
          You are clueless! Rising stars! What a joke! They have a few kids that are great players! Like any club then it’s a big drop! At least at NEFC they have 7 or 8 great players! Would love to watch NEFC 01 kick the **** out of Revs and Bolts. Too bad Acaedemy coaches are afraid to play them. You are delusional buddy. I guarantee you NEFC coach would schedule game anytime or place

Comment

You are clueless! Rising stars! What a joke! They have a few kids that are great players! Like any club then it’s a big drop! At least at NEFC they have 7 or 8 great players! Would love to watch NEFC 01 kick the **** out of Revs and Bolts. Too bad Acaedemy coaches are afraid to play them. You are delusional buddy. I guarantee you NEFC coach would schedule game anytime or place
            You sound like a juvenile. I said rising seniors aka (graduating high school), you fvcktwit!!
            BTW, Bolts U16 DA played NEFC 01's with old man Kelly at the helm. Bolts won 4-1

Comment

You sound like a juvenile. I said rising seniors aka (graduating high school), you fvcktwit!!
              BTW, Bolts U16 DA played NEFC 01's with old man Kelly at the helm. Bolts won 4-1
              And that was last year at BC's sh*thole of a soccer field.

Comment

Not all of them. TD is good.
                TD peaked in high school. He sucks.

Comment

Hit a nerve Bitch! Lol. Bolts suck. How did their fall season go? You didn’t play them last year.

Comment

You must of been drunk again. NEFC won that game and it was 2 years ago.

Comment

You must of been drunk again. NEFC won that game and it was 2 years ago.
                      Must "of" been drunk? BC student is seems. What an idiot!

Comment

Hit a nerve Bitch! Lol. Bolts suck. How did their fall season go? You didn’t play them last year.
                        BC soccer and Ed "depends" Kelly need to go their separate ways before he craps himself on the turf.

Comment

Must "of" been drunk? BC student is seems. What an idiot!
                          Stop day drinking Bolts daddy! I know your team sucks! Better luck next year!

Comment

BC soccer and Ed "depends" Kelly need to go their separate ways before he craps himself on the turf.
                            Sounds like your ****bum kid got cut from Nefc and was stuck with the ****ty Bolts.

Comment

Stop day drinking Bolts daddy! I know your team sucks! Better luck next year!
                              You too mate. You had a memorable season. Even importing lasagna boy for your backline couldn't save you.Enjoy the off season.

Comment

Sounds like your ****bum kid got cut from Nefc and was stuck with the ****ty Bolts.
                                Wish I had a kid, I play for a PDL team. Not gonna tell you more dude.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X