•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are too dumb to figure that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      In a few years the best girls from nefc and the best girls from sss will still be among the best in their age group.
      Majority will not and many won't even be playing by high school. Just wait and see what moving to 11v11, puberty, middle school, other interests do.

Comment

Majority will not and many won't even be playing by high school. Just wait and see what moving to 11v11, puberty, middle school, other interests do.
        I’ve seen it with my older two and have my last playing now. There were changes here and there but the strong girls on their u10 are/were the strong girls on their u16. Maybe our club does a better job of retaining players than yours? Either way. Not hard to see talent by u11. Or lAck of it.

Comment

In a few years the best girls from nefc and the best girls from sss will still be among the best in their age group.
          The amount of talent on these two 2007 teams (SSS AP & NEFC Central) is very impressive.

Comment

Start of the season is rapidly approaching. Looks like there are several strong 2007 teams. Top four teams to watch are probably:

NEFC Central Elite Red
            SSS U11 AP
            Spirit of Liverpool Elite
            GPS Boston Elite Red

Will FC Boston, FC Stars, Aztec or Valeo have teams who can keep pace with the top four?

First action for these teams will likely be at FC Stars Labor Day tournament with the NEP season starting the week thereafter.

Who ya got?
            Hate all you want on the girls 2007 thread but from what I have seen in person, and what the NEP standings reflect, the OP was spot on with the top three teams:

NEFC Central Elite Red
            SSS U11 AP

Comment

Hate all you want on the girls 2007 thread but from what I have seen in person, and what the NEP standings reflect, the OP was spot on with the top three teams:

NEFC Central Elite Red
              SSS U11 AP
              More importantly, where do things stand with Pokemon: yay or nay?

Comment

More importantly, where do things stand with Pokemon: yay or nay?

This argument is so old and lame. By the way Pokemon is so 2 years ago. Your kids are playing Fortnite now. And since your kid is not included in this thread all you seem to be able to focus on is video games. Let the posters talk about what their kids are having fun with.

Comment

This argument is so old and lame. By the way Pokemon is so 2 years ago. Your kids are playing Fortnite now. And since your kid is not included in this thread all you seem to be able to focus on is video games. Let the posters talk about what their kids are having fun with.
                  When posters are ranking 11 year old, pre-pubescent girls soccer abilities...it takes all the fun out of it

Comment

NEFC Central Elite Red
                    SSS U11 AP
                    Spirit of Liverpool elite saved every time by their goalie, but can’t score. Blah blah blah

Comment

The Girls 2007 Thread

Spirit of Liverpool elite saved every time by their goalie, but can’t score. Blah blah blah
                      Let me guess a whinny NEFC parent or coach that can't take that they can never win a big game. Can't beat Spirit of Liverpool, Tying SS Select every game and once they do a tough tournament can't make the finals. SOL had 17 goals for an 0 against last tournament, Select 11 for 3 against, NEFC 8 for and 2 against HMMMM.

Lets see if NEFC can win a big game against the smaller clubs when they have a 100 girls to choose from vs the other clubs with way less.

Comment

Let me guess a whinny NEFC parent or coach that can't take that they can never win a big game. Can't beat Spirit of Liverpool, Tying SS Select every game and once they do a tough tournament can't make the finals. SOL had 17 goals for an 0 against last tournament, Select 11 for 3 against, NEFC 8 for and 2 against HMMMM.

Lets see if NEFC can win a big game against the smaller clubs when they have a 100 girls to choose from vs the other clubs with way less.
                        Let's see if these girls can finish all going to the bathroom by themselves and go from there.

Comment

Let's see if these girls can finish all going to the bathroom by themselves and go from there.
                          Lol... you've just outed yourself as woefully out of touch with 11 year olds. Been around any this century, pops?

Comment

Lol... you've just outed yourself as woefully out of touch with 11 year olds. Been around any this century, pops?
                            You watch an 11 year old kid have to take a leak in Lancaster, and see if they do it alone.

Let the freakin' kids have fun before you start grading their teams.

Utterly ridiculous.

Comment

Mine isn’t allowed to wander around by herself in Lancaster or anywhere else for that matter.

That doesn’t take away from the fact that if you saw any game between Spirit of Liverpool, NEFC Central and Select AP you would come away impressed with the skills of these players.

Comment

Mine isn’t allowed to wander around by herself in Lancaster or anywhere else for that matter.

That doesn’t take away from the fact that if you saw any game between Spirit of Liverpool, NEFC Central and Select AP you would come away impressed with the skills of these players.
                                Sure thing. Just make sure you record 'Stuck in the Middle' for them so they don't miss it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X