Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    One opponent got 10% of the vote with no effort or awareness. The GOP has squashed any Trump opposition, even cancelled primaries in some states, even though deep down they'd love to be rid of him
    Thank you for providing such hard hitting insight from the front lines of the GOP and their strategies.

Comment

One opponent got 10% of the vote with no effort or awareness. The GOP has squashed any Trump opposition, even cancelled primaries in some states, even though deep down they'd love to be rid of him
      Let's do a comparison Obama vs Trump second term NH primaries.

Trump: 128,781 votes (after 97% of precincts reporting), 85.5%
      Obama: 49,080 votes (100% of precincts), 80.91%

Comment

Let's see....when Tee Hee gets beyond the 30-word limit, he goes with:

1) Word Salad
        2) I don't have the time to read all that blabbering
        or the newest:
        3) That's not on the agenda I set.

Either way, you won't touch anything that even approaches a negative on your side of the line. People who divide the country are the problem.

I've said it before: scum is scum; filth is filth. It transcends party lines. Even if you now say you REALLY didn't want us to send over our daughters so you could have your way with them. You now say you were just talking gibberish.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

9.1% to be exact which went to the former governor of neighboring Massachusetts which was about the same percentage that Warren got in NH.

Meanwhile in Iowa, in the primary that could actually be counted, Trump got 97.1% of the vote.
          Defending very hard there.

Look the leading vote getter in the 2012 dem primary other than obama was Ron Paul I think. In other words republicans planned to cross over and vote against Obama

So Obama got 82%

Trump got 85%

And Obama didn’t need to CHEAT to
          Get that like trump did

Bwa ha ha

Comment

The "Tolerant" Left

December 2017
            In Massachusetts a Trump supporter's truck and home vandalized for the second time.

In Massachusetts Antifa attacks Trump supporter outside of a Harvard Book Store.

Eminem song ‘Framed’ plots assassination of Ivanka Trump.

Looks like a quiet month for the violence and hatred coming from the Left. Must've been the Christmas spirit

Comment

Let's remember that in 2016, the Republican elite weren't too happy about Trump surging in the primaries, but RNC chairman, Reince Priebus, said the party must support the will of the voters which is in contrast to what the DNC was doing under Wasserman Schultz and continue to do under Tom Perez. In other words, screw Bernie.

Comment

Let's see....when Tee Hee gets beyond the 30-word limit, he goes with:

1) Word Salad
                2) I don't have the time to read all that blabbering
                or the newest:
                3) That's not on the agenda I set.

Either way, you won't touch anything that even approaches a negative on your side of the line. People who divide the country are the problem.

I've said it before: scum is scum; filth is filth. It transcends party lines. Even if you now say you REALLY didn't want us to send over our daughters so you could have your way with them. You now say you were just talking gibberish.

#liberalhypocrisy
                Your posts are back to being all about me , STALKER. Six years ago you started posting your hateful messages and over the years you have threatened me and my family with murder and death. At this point you can count on hearing about this for as long as you come around here.

In May 6, 2014 you started “stalking” with the following post -

you really are a loser and I will say you and you classes are useless. If any of small p's students read this blog disregard anything this over educated mental midget says as he hates you and your family going back generations. Doesn't matter when your family came here or what trials and tribulations they have gone through. You are the enemy to this moron and he would take the last dollar from you and give it away for "social justice" and not bat an eye lash. This man is dangerous and should be banned from any interactions in a class room setting.

Kitchen table indeed - probably make more than you as I got an education in a field that pay well. Keep teaching and drinking green tea surrounded by other mental midgets in the faculty lounge - loser!

I hope this thread dies a death slow and painful like its main contributor.

Post your inane response - I won't be reading it. Not sure why I do read your crap hated the likes of you as a student and hate you even more as a taxpayer.
                Everytime YOU start your old Schtick I’m gonna share ^^^ 6 yr old
                Post of yours and just let all the good readers come to their own conclusions

And please don’t tell us it isn’t you ....day after day it’s ONLY you holding up the hate fort for the conservatives

Comment

Let's do a comparison Obama vs Trump second term NH primaries.

Trump: 128,781 votes (after 97% of precincts reporting), 85.5%
                  Obama: 49,080 votes (100% of precincts), 80.91%
                  Funny that anyone thinks NH represents what may happen nationally based on an entirely different race

Comment

December 2017
                    In Massachusetts a Trump supporter's truck and home vandalized for the second time.

In Massachusetts Antifa attacks Trump supporter outside of a Harvard Book Store.

Eminem song ‘Framed’ plots assassination of Ivanka Trump.

Looks like a quiet month for the violence and hatred coming from the Left. Must've been the Christmas spirit
                    I think you are getting triggered 🐴 . Want a feds bag filled with delicious pinhead oats? Organic. They are DELICIOUS! Try them !

Will give you the energy to keep 👏 louder . Gonna need to

Comment

Wow . Straight out of Ohio. Testimony in front of the legislature from a former captain directly implicates Gym Jordan

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2020/...mpression=true

Poor guy had to listen to Gym “cry and grovel” in that whiny voice of his

People in a position of responsibility like Jordan who enable sexual predators by looking the other way need to be held to account

LOCK HIM UP

Comment

Your posts are back to being all about me , STALKER. Six years ago you started posting your hateful messages and over the years you have threatened me and my family with murder and death. At this point you can count on hearing about this for as long as you come around here.

In May 6, 2014 you started “stalking” with the following post -

Everytime YOU start your old Schtick I’m gonna share ^^^ 6 yr old
                        Post of yours and just let all the good readers come to their own conclusions

And please don’t tell us it isn’t you ....day after day it’s ONLY you holding up the hate fort for the conservatives
                        Dance...Dance li'll sistah dance.

Comment

Defending very hard there.

Look the leading vote getter in the 2012 dem primary other than obama was Ron Paul I think. In other words republicans planned to cross over and vote against Obama

So Obama got 82%

Trump got 85%

And Obama didn’t need to CHEAT to
                          Get that like trump did

Bwa ha ha
                          That's pretty funny considering how Obama and the Democrat elite screwed Hillary in 2008.

Certainly does seem the party who likes to present themselves as the voice of the people are pretty good at screwing voters doesn't it?

Comment

Susan Collins just now on Roger Stone case: “The president should not have gotten involved”
                            Romney won’t be standing alone very soon

Comment

That's pretty funny considering how Obama and the Democrat elite screwed Hillary in 2008.

Certainly does seem the party who likes to present themselves as the voice of the people are pretty good at screwing voters doesn't it?
                              Were primaries CANCELED for her? Obama ? No?

😂😂😂😂😂
                              🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Sounds very WEAK but we shall see

Comment

Dance...Dance li'll sistah dance.
                                Again ....let’s let everyone see the roots of your animus against me

Here is your post. Shameful you still stand behind it

you really are a loser and I will say you and you classes are useless. If any of small p's students read this blog disregard anything this over educated mental midget says as he hates you and your family going back generations. Doesn't matter when your family came here or what trials and tribulations they have gone through. You are the enemy to this moron and he would take the last dollar from you and give it away for "social justice" and not bat an eye lash. This man is dangerous and should be banned from any interactions in a class room setting.

Kitchen table indeed - probably make more than you as I got an education in a field that pay well. Keep teaching and drinking green tea surrounded by other mental midgets in the faculty lounge - loser!

I hope this thread dies a death slow and painful like its main contributor.

Post your inane response - I won't be reading it. Not sure why I do read your crap hated the likes of you as a student and hate you even more as a taxpayer.
                                ^^^^ the person who WROTE that is a menace to society. You won’t condemn this because :

1) you wrote it
                                2) the author expresses similar feelings to you

Since this predates ANYTHING objectionable you’ve ever falsely held against me, I think it’s incumbent on you ....
                                Is it

1)

Or

2)

?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X