Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nah ....Kav is a Washington swamp monster. All the jobs he’s ever had , whether in the WH itself or bench have been via being given jobs from presidents , right ....

Nah. Nice try .

Very different from Ford . Very . For example , who drags their young daughters in front of cameras for a job interview ....

Not private citizens like me you and Ford.

No. Guys like kavanaugh ....ted cruz ....alito ....only “citizens” I know who use families as beards

Cons you need to do better. Narrative slipping here.

I think the Rosenstein news today is trump moving on to next chaos / distraction to
    Cover the humiliation when he listens to ivanka and cuts bait on kavanaugh

All
    Self inflicted wounds cons

All

^^^^ Word Salad.

Why don't you just list out who is OK to take threats and who is not (whether one asks someone else for permission or not). That way, we have some rules to follow. Otherwise, just your typical gobblydegook you usually blabber about.

You offended for not stepping up my Ms. Hawaii? I mean, she's targeting people like you, right? Those who treat wives and daughters like property, to have permission to have your way with them granted by others.

You going to take that lying dow....doh...bad example there.

You going to take that from her?

Comment

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...0920120100.jpg

Comment

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...0920075719.jpg

Comment

^^^^ Word Salad.

Why don't you just list out who is OK to take threats and who is not (whether one asks someone else for permission or not). That way, we have some rules to follow. Otherwise, just your typical gobblydegook you usually blabber about.

You offended for not stepping up my Ms. Hawaii? I mean, she's targeting people like you, right? Those who treat wives and daughters like property, to have permission to have your way with them granted by others.

You going to take that lying dow....doh...bad example there.

You going to take that from her?
          Look, we understand how desperate you are to ram someone on to the courts that only around 30% support ....

I remind you 30% if Americans believe in big foot. Did we make that a protected species ...?

No.

Then why would we make white , post 50 sex abusers a protected species let alone elevate him to high court .....

I hope you guys go to mat and vote him in. There will be sentiment To IMPEACH later and more

Can’t staunch it now

Comment

It is fair that every man defending Kavanaugh needs to be quiet if his daughter has her time in the barrel at some drunken HS or college party

Not wishing it just saying if it should happen, well that’s gonna be weird. Don’t want to be hypocrites.

I’m sure a good squeeze from
            Daddy will make the boo boos go away . Don’t worry . Like this ?

https://images.dailykos.com/images/3...jpg?1476385240

Comment

- In newly obtained emails, bureau officials noted there was not enough intelligence to support the January 2017 findings by the CIA
              - New Strzok Texts: "I hope this upcoming presidency doesn't fill my years with regret wondering what we might have done differently."

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-memos-ra...el-assessment/

Comment

Look, we understand how desperate you are to ram someone on to the courts that only around 30% support ....

I remind you 30% if Americans believe in big foot. Did we make that a protected species ...?

No.

Then why would we make white , post 50 sex abusers a protected species let alone elevate him to high court .....

I hope you guys go to mat and vote him in. There will be sentiment To IMPEACH later and more

Can’t staunch it now
                Nice deflection. Your hallmark.

Look out...Ms. Hawaii is coming for you.

Comment

It is fair that every man defending Kavanaugh needs to be quiet if his daughter has her time in the barrel at some drunken HS or college party

Not wishing it just saying if it should happen, well that’s gonna be weird. Don’t want to be hypocrites.
                  They irony of that post coming from someone who freely admits it's OK to treat women and children horribly as long as you ask their parents for permission is not lost on me....

Comment

[quote]It is fair that every man defending Kavanaugh needs to be quiet if his daughter has her time in the barrel at some drunken HS or college party

Daddy will make the boo boos go away . Don’t worry . Like this ?[/qupte]

So I see TMan is dredging up photos showing the love of a daughter for her dad and trying to make them look sexual and dirty. You really got to wonder what goes on in that guy's mind. I mean he has posted some really disturbing stuff in this forum over the years that should have gotten him bounced if there was actually an administrator overseeing the pages. I worry about what goes on in his house with his own daughter because TMan has had a reputation of projecting his own behavior onto others.

Comment

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...8-09-20_5_.jpg

Comment

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...8-09-20_5_.jpg

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2345308]

Daddy will make the boo boos go away . Don’t worry . Like this ?[/qupte]

So I see TMan is dredging up photos showing the love of a daughter for her dad and trying to make them look sexual and dirty. You really got to wonder what goes on in that guy's mind. I mean he has posted some really disturbing stuff in this forum over the years that should have gotten him bounced if there was actually an administrator overseeing the pages. I worry about what goes on in his house with his own daughter because TMan has had a reputation of projecting his own behavior onto others.
                          It is weird. Most people see a father and a daughter

He sees a target. Only people who’s minds are always in the gutter think like that

Comment

I never said that but was pointing out that Cons have been using Booker as the poster child for hypocrisy when in fact he has never denied it happened. They can't even get their examples right.

For someone claiming his innocence, kavanaugh sure is running away from an investigation. Or is he part of Rudy's "The truth isn't the truth" clan?
                            Let’s step away from the specifics and look at this another way. Is the person who admits to a crime, say bank robbery, a better person than the one who is accused but denies robbing a bank at all? Since Booker is already in office and since he wrote that groping confession 26 years ago, it’s fair to say the voters decided it wasn’t a reason to keep him out of the Senate. Is that because his confession blunted the potential impact of the story? Or is it because the media never insisted this story was worthy of saturation coverage?

Comment

Where the fuk did you go to college? Would you want your daughter, wife, sister subjected to that? The old "boys will boys" cliche doesn't work any longer.
                              Oh brother! Did you ever go to college??? My God, hormones are raging! And I'm not just speaking of men.

Comment

Oh brother! Did you ever go to college??? My God, hormones are raging! And I'm not just speaking of men.
                                Different poster here .....

😂🍿😂🍿😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I was just telling someone ....watch out ....transgressing the last barriers of old white male privelege

Lots of tenderness out there abiut the old ways ....Dems and GOP....

But this is about the young not having to live their lives shrugging off, such as you do , hormones in + alcohol and drugs making it ok .

Excerpt in certain zip codes

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿😂😂😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X