Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's amazing. For how bad we are, why are so many wanting to come here? As a follow up, why are so many wanting to change things after they are here?
    The Leftists here in America follow a concept that was pointed out by Frank Zappa regarding modern music . At first the song doesn't sound good to the listener. After being exposed to it over and over, eventually it sounds good. Just like the garbage leftists dish out. Eventually the ignorant succumb because it has been pounded at them over and over.

Comment

No the issue is that the line between right wing dirtbag politicians like Trump and the racist terrorists is getting more and more blurred. Look at what Bush said about Muslims 14 years ago and compare to the filth come out of Trump's mouth. No longer even a semblance of decency or nominal reference to civil liberties because he is pandering to the racists and not very bright himself, just making crap up whenever he wants. 9/11 cheering in NJ? One of many fabrications he will be get skewered on. One percenters with the big bucks know they can't have this clown on the ballot.
      Do you have a problem with Freedom of Speech ?

Decency is an opinion, others may have seen the same article in the paper regarding New Jersey during 9/11. There certainly was cheering and celebrating outside of the US. And what do you say that some of those that were doing the cheering may have been let in by Obama's lack of securing the borders?

Each time the " journalists " try and hammer Trump, his poll numbers go up. Could it be that many Americans are tired of what they may perceive as the mainstream media being the biggest PAC group around for Democrats ?

Comment

Right-leaning, not voting for Trump, but love that he is running. He knows he won't get elected, probably doesn't even want it. But, what he is doing is barging into the room and creating a mess, making sure people open their eyes and ears to what is going on with the media.

Comment

You leftists are so ungrateful. The best country in the history of the world , of course there were warts along the way. Is it just that you want everyone today to feel guilty ?
          Essentially.

Comment

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...20890454878330

Comment

I think we've covered everything except what's a better system, 4-4-2 or 4-3-3?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Hip...3c_3312082.jpg

Comment

Do you have a problem with Freedom of Speech ?

Decency is an opinion, others may have seen the same article in the paper regarding New Jersey during 9/11. There certainly was cheering and celebrating outside of the US. And what do you say that some of those that were doing the cheering may have been let in by Obama's lack of securing the borders?

Each time the " journalists " try and hammer Trump, his poll numbers go up. Could it be that many Americans are tired of what they may perceive as the mainstream media being the biggest PAC group around for Democrats ?
                You are not very bright. Trump repeated his claim today, cheering by thousands in NJ, black on white crime statistics, etc., all complete fabrications. This was not "mainstream media" but lies made up by a racist shytbag.

Comment

I'm celebrating Self-loathing day on Thursday, not sure about the rest of you.

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploa...2115market.jpg

Comment

You leftists are so ungrateful. The best country in the history of the world , of course there were warts along the way. Is it just that you want everyone today to feel guilty ?
                    How do you know it is the best country. I have heard that Latvia is really nice. But then again since I have only lived in the US I don't have any empirical evidence as to your assertion. I will give you this. It is the best country I have ever lived in.

- Cujo

Comment

Even in bible thumping country they know who the real terrorists are.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...-supremacists/

Comment

You are not very bright. Trump repeated his claim today, cheering by thousands in NJ, black on white crime statistics, etc., all complete fabrications. This was not "mainstream media" but lies made up by a racist shytbag.
                        Regardless, the mainstream media is All Hillary all the time. Many people is this country are not interested in the little things that Trump may say that are completely truthful or not. The message is broad . He is attacking nearly everyone and anyone inside politics as we know it. The career politicians, the media, the hypocrisy , and the total lack of brains within the status quo.

This concept isn't t new at all. it is just tough to handle by leftists as they constantly try to find the cross that they can crucify Trump on. It isn't working very well.

The message resonates and prospers because real wages are down, saving is a thing of the past, investment is risky and no matter what figures Obama comes up with, the economy is basically stagnant. Everyone knows it. The key is can you admit it ?

Comment

How do you know it is the best country. I have heard that Latvia is really nice. But then again since I have only lived in the US I don't have any empirical evidence as to your assertion. I will give you this. It is the best country I have ever lived in.

- Cujo
                          It is clearly the best as no other country now, or in the past has had our Constitution . That is the single defining fact.

Comment

When have you seen ANYONE highlight the Black on Black crime issue ? What about Chicago and gun violence ? Where's the outrage ?

Comment

- Cujo
                              Latvia would be perfect for you. You should go. Lose your passport once you get there.

Comment

It is clearly the best as no other country now, or in the past has had our Constitution . That is the single defining fact.
                                You mean the one that counted slaves as less than a person? I have been in virtually all of Europe. The people there seem quite free and happy. Ever take a look at incarceration rates and the number of laws and statutes on the books in the US.

As one comic put it.. 'for a free country you sure have a lot of laws'

The other day the town tax assessor showed up at my front door to inspect my house. I threw him off my property.

- Cujo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X