Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a free program that is part of an MLS program.
    You could have fooled me. They don't act like other MLS clubs.

Your son needs to put in hours of work alone with the ball to improve.
    Who says he doesn't? That doesn't mean the zipper heads at Revs can identify talent.

He must have that intangible inner drive to succeed.
    He did, until the Revs systematically extinguished it. Their intermittent, lackluster training with robotic drills that de-emphasized creativity have sucked the passion for the game from countless players, including my son.

Bob Bigelow would shovel off the snow at the playground and shoot for hours alone.
    Bob Bigelow would have quit the Revs in a minute if he played soccer.

You can spend thousands of dollars at the Bolts and your son will ultimately end up playing goalie at Bentley.
    What, exactly, will playing at the Revs get him?

Cream rises to the top.
    We've witnessed the vindictive culture that runs rampant among Revs coaches. The "cream" they identify can curdle at any moment, for any reason.

Comment

What is the Revs policy on cannabis use?

Comment

USDA has a zero tolerance policy. USDA rules and regs are more "suggestions" at the Revs rather than anything that's actually followed.

Comment

USDA has a zero tolerance policy. USDA rules and regs are more "suggestions" at the Revs rather than anything that's actually followed.
          Handling internally to avoid scandal. . . So much for enforcing the rules. Another ZERO for scales.

Comment

Medical or Recreational?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2396040]

I can't yet. They won't release my son to the Bolts. Bastards.
              Oh come on! We all know who you are and that your alternative lifestyle doesn’t support the bearing of children - you just like to dress up in a Bolts full track suit and “coach” other kids as your primary means of employment

Comment

This is a free program that is part of an MLS program.
                Your son needs to put in hours of work alone with the ball to improve.
                He must have that intangible inner drive to succeed.
                Bob Bigelow would shovel off the snow at the playground and shoot for hours alone.
                You can spend thousands of dollars at the Bolts and your son will ultimately end up playing goalie at Bentley.
                Cream rises to the top.
                I hate to be so graphic, but the Revs cream has a smug little turd floating in it called Bryan.

Comment

Ex Revs Academy scrub coach Ruben Resendes gets coaching job at Franklin Pierce. MLS is in good hands. What world class coaches we have. Hahahahaha!!

Comment

USDA? The Department of Agriculture? or the USSDA? I guess the USDA would be related.

Comment

USDA? The Department of Agriculture? or the USSDA? I guess the USDA would be related.
                      USDA might do a better job running youth soccer

Comment

I can't yet. They won't release my son to the Bolts. Bastards.
                        Revs players that end up at Bolts usually can't handle all the practices and quit.

Comment

Academy players are headed to train with the 1st Team in Spain this winter at no cost. Where are the Bolts headed and will it cost less than $5,000 per person?

Comment

Academy players are headed to train with the 1st Team in Spain this winter at no cost. Where are the Bolts headed and will it cost less than $5,000 per person?
                            Obviously not the entire academy. Just a few, like they do every year they pick a favorite or two and bring them along to pre season camp.

Comment

Obviously not the entire academy. Just a few, like they do every year they pick a favorite or two and bring them along to pre season camp.
                              Whole team. Favorites with the 1st Team. The rest with local academies.

Comment

No freaking way they're taking everybody. They're way, way, way to cheap. Even if they did, leave it to the Revs to do a boondoggle rather than address the club's underlying issues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X